* Cedar Hill's Diallo Good is a nominee for this week's National Performer of the Week
- - -
Last week's NPOTW was a tight race to the finish line, with just a single-vote separating the winner from second-place.
Which meant that every vote cast was that much important.
In the end, though, Oviedo's Samuel Austin slid past Nathan Green for Week 3 honors, netting roughly 28-percent of the tallies to win.
It came after the Florida mid-distance standout -- a University of Florida signee -- went 1:50.00 in the 800m at the Bob Mosher Wildcat Open, netting the nation's top time at the distance.
We're sending a big congrats to Samuel, and all the nominees for Week 3.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 25 Outdoor Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Outdoor Boys Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Aiden Paul, West Albany (OR)
- Week 2 Winner: Domonique McKenzie, Pine View (UT)
- Week 3 Winner: Samuel Austin, Oviedo (FL)
NPOTW Indoor Boys Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Michael Bourne, Cosby (VA)
- Week 2 Winner: Jekovan Rhetta, Parker (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Leonard Mustari, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Luke Schroeder, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 5 Winner: Chris Hilton, Zachary (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Marcus Reilly, Northbridge (MA)
- Week 7 Winner: Austin Klinger, West Jordan (UT)
- Week 8 Winner: Jaylen Barringer, Woodbridge Freedom (VA)
- Week 9 Winner: Julian Collins, Hewitt-Trussville (AL)
- Week 10 Winner: Cooper Michaud, Classical (RI)
- Week 11 Winner: Niko Schultz, Plainfield South (IL)
- Week 12 Winner: Jalan Rivers, Summer Creek (TX)
- Week 13 Winner: Korbin Martino, Canal Winchester (OH)