* Bishop Hendricken's Evan Reynolds is among the Week 10 nominees for NPOTW
Photo Credit: Johnston Sun Rise
- - -
A few weeks after battling for National Performer of the Week and coming up just short, Julian Collins left no doubt in Week 10.
The Hewitt-Trussville (AL) High School senior ran away with the latest honor after securing over 85-percent of the vote.
The much deserved distinction came after Collins posted two individuals wins at the Alabama Indoor State Championships, including a career best triple jump mark of 49 feet to go along with an impressive 24-7.25 effort in the long jump. In doing so, Collins helped give Hewitt-Trussville a state team championship.
A big congrats goes out to Julian on the honor.
Now let's move on to Week 10 of our Indoor National Performer of the Week.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Indoor Boys Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Michael Bourne, Cosby (VA)
- Week 2 Winner: Jekovan Rhetta, Parker (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Leonard Mustari, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Luke Schroeder, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 5 Winner: Chris Hilton, Zachary (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Marcus Reilly, Northbridge (MA)
- Week 7 Winner: Austin Klinger, West Jordan (UT)
- Week 8 Winner: Jaylen Barringer, Woodbridge Freedom (VA)
- Week 9 Winner: Julian Collins, Hewitt-Trussville (AL)