* Jaylen Barringer is your Week 8 NPOTW winner; Larry Josh Edwards is a Week 9 nominee
- - -
After an impressive outing at the SPIRE Ohio Championship Preview Meet on Jan. 30, Jaylen Barringer took top honors in Week 9 of the National Performer of the Week poll.
The Woodbridge Freedom (VA) sprinter, who posted an indoor 400m best of 47.88 seconds and a 200m time of 21.83, secured over 56-percent of the vote as he ran away with the weekly title.
A big congrats goes out to Jaylen on the honor.
Now let's move on to Week 9 of our Indoor National Performer of the Week.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Indoor Boys Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Michael Bourne, Cosby (VA)
- Week 2 Winner: Jekovan Rhetta, Parker (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Leonard Mustari, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Luke Schroeder, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 5 Winner: Chris Hilton, Zachary (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Marcus Reilly, Northbridge (MA)
- Week 7 Winner: Austin Klinger, West Jordan (UT)
- Week 8 Winner: Jaylen Barringer, Woodbridge Freedom (VA)