* Lawrence Central's Kamyren Garrett skyrocketed up the national leaderboard this weekend in the high jump
Banner Photo Credit: Black Rocket Photography
- - -
With Rhode Island entering into its indoor track and field season, the state's performances have started to heat up.
And this past week, Classical's (RI) Cooper Michaud earned National Performer of the Week honors after his 1,500m win at the RIIL Class Championships in 4:07.84 and his third-place finish in the 1K (2:42.74).
Michaud earned 58-percent of the vote, with over 300 tallies.
A big congrats goes out to Cooper on the honor.
Now let's move on to Week 11 of our Indoor National Performer of the Week.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Indoor Boys Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Michael Bourne, Cosby (VA)
- Week 2 Winner: Jekovan Rhetta, Parker (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Leonard Mustari, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Luke Schroeder, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 5 Winner: Chris Hilton, Zachary (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Marcus Reilly, Northbridge (MA)
- Week 7 Winner: Austin Klinger, West Jordan (UT)
- Week 8 Winner: Jaylen Barringer, Woodbridge Freedom (VA)
- Week 9 Winner: Julian Collins, Hewitt-Trussville (AL)
- Week 10 Winner: Cooper Michaud, Classical (RI)