* Korbin Martino was the Week 13 NPOTW winner; Katy Taylor's Bryce Foster is a nominee for this week
- - -
After a state-championship performance last week, Canal Winchester's Korbin Martino earned National Performer of the Week honors for Week 13.
In his final appearance at the Ohio Indoor State Championships, the Penn State University recruit set a new US No. 1 performance of 47.43 seconds and also helped his squad to a fourth-place performance in the 4x400.
Martino secured over 44-percent of the vote and over 1,200 tallies, helping fend off Robert Whitmarsh, who finished second in the NPOTW voting with 25-percent of the votes.
Now let's move on to Week 14 of our Indoor National Performer of the Week.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW Indoor Boys Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Michael Bourne, Cosby (VA)
- Week 2 Winner: Jekovan Rhetta, Parker (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Leonard Mustari, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Luke Schroeder, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 5 Winner: Chris Hilton, Zachary (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Marcus Reilly, Northbridge (MA)
- Week 7 Winner: Austin Klinger, West Jordan (UT)
- Week 8 Winner: Jaylen Barringer, Woodbridge Freedom (VA)
- Week 9 Winner: Julian Collins, Hewitt-Trussville (AL)
- Week 10 Winner: Cooper Michaud, Classical (RI)
- Week 11 Winner: Niko Schultz, Plainfield South (IL)
- Week 12 Winner: Jalan Rivers, Summer Creek (TX)
- Week 13 Winner: Korbin Martino, Canal Winchester (OH)