* Kaniya Johnson (left) won the NPOTW Week 10 honor; Lauren Tolbert (right) is a nominee for Week 11 of the outdoor season
- - -
She won two gold medals in the sprints events, clocking wind-legal marks of 11.53 (+1.5) and 23.58 (-0.5). These times moved her up to US No. 4 in the 100m and US No. 7 in the 200m respectively.
Johnson accumulated almost 50-percent of the votes over the last week. A huge congratulations goes out to Johnson for her state titles and top marks.
Now let's move on to week 11 of the outdoor National Performer of the Week poll.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 25 Outdoor Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Outdoor Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Eddiyah Frye, St. Thomas Aquinas
- Week 2 Winner: Autumn Wilson, St. Dominic Savio Catholic
- Week 3 Winner: Abby Merner, Auburn (AL)
- Week 4 Winner: Allison Johnson, Mount Gilead (OH)
- Week 5 Winner: Zoe Duffus, Fort Wayne Carroll (IN)
- Week 6 Winner: Elizabeth Floch, Valley Christian (WA)
- Week 7 Winner: Alexis Glasco, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)
- Week 8 Winner: Alli Ince, Normal Community (IL)
- Week 9 Winner: Falon Spearman, Providence Day (NC)
- Week 10 Winner: Kaniya Johnson, White Knoll