* Falon Spearman (left) won the NPOTW Week 9 honor; Roisin Willis (right) is a nominee for Week 10 of the outdoor season
- - -
Last weekend, she moved up into the top 5 in both events in the country. She cleared all ten hurdles down the straightaway in 13.55, which was ranked US No. 4. Spearman became US No. 5 in the 300mH with a 41.75 performance to earn her second state title.
Throughout the week, she was able to accumulate over 1,500 votes out of the 2,800 that were calculated. Congratulations to Spearman on defending her state titles and being ranked one of the top hurdlers in the country.
Now let's move on to week 10 of the outdoor National Performer of the Week poll.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW Outdoor Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Eddiyah Frye, St. Thomas Aquinas
- Week 2 Winner: Autumn Wilson, St. Dominic Savio Catholic
- Week 3 Winner: Abby Merner, Auburn (AL)
- Week 4 Winner: Allison Johnson, Mount Gilead (OH)
- Week 5 Winner: Zoe Duffus, Fort Wayne Carroll (IN)
- Week 6 Winner: Elizabeth Floch, Valley Christian (WA)
- Week 7 Winner: Alexis Glasco, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)
- Week 8 Winner: Alli Ince, Normal Community (IL)
- Week 9 Winner: Falon Spearman, Providence Day (NC)