* Hannah Miniutti (left) won the NPOTW Week 14 honor; Mia Barnett (right) is a nominee for Week 1 of the outdoor season
- - -
At the Cambridge Thursday Night Throwdown last weekend, Blessed Trinity's (GA) Hannah Miniutti set a personal best in the 3,200m. She clocked a 10:31.42, which was the fastest time last weekend and was ranked US No. 7 in the country at the time.
The University of Colorado signee earned about 52-percent of the votes, registering just over 2,200 tallies. A congratulations goes out to Miniutti on setting new personal best and having a strong performance in the 3200m.
Now let's move on to Week 1 of the outdoor National Performer of the Week poll.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW Indoor Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jada Pierre, The Bullis School (MD)
- Week 2 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Lucheyona Weaver, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Emma Seetoo, Westfield (VA)
- Week 5 Winner: Heather Abadie, St. Michael (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Eddiyah Frye, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Halyn Senegal, St. Louis High (LA)
- Week 9 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 10 Winner: Sydney Thorvaldson, Rawlins (WY)
- Week 11 Winner: Roisin Willis, Stevens Point (WI)
- Week 12 Winner: Ava Parekh, Chicago Latin (IL)
- Week 13 Winner: Micayah Holland, Princess Anne (VA)
- Week 14 Winner: Hannah Miniutti, Blessed Trinity (GA)