* Chanice Spicer (left) won the NPOTW Week 9 honor; Audrey Dadamio is a Week 10 nominee
- - -
Chanice Spicer has earned her third National Girls Performer of the Week honor after her performance at the AHSAA State Indoor Meet.
At the Alabama Indoor State Championships, the University of Alabama signee earned her fourth consecutive 60m title and set a personal best of 7.47. Her time ranks her as the fourth-fastest girl so far this season. In the 400m, the Brewbaker Tech (AL) senior clocked 54.35 to defend her championship title while also becoming the fastest girl in the country in the two-lap race. Spicer then headed to the long jump pit and leaped to 17-2 to earn her first state title in this event.
Spicer earned a total of 450 tallies, which led to 65-percent of the votes. Congratulations Spicer on your accomplishments at the state meet.
Now it's time to vote for this week's poll.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Indoor Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jada Pierre, The Bullis School (MD)
- Week 2 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Lucheyona Weaver, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Emma Seetoo, Westfield (VA)
- Week 5 Winner: Heather Abadie, St. Michael (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Eddiyah Frye, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Halyn Senegal, St. Louis High (LA)
- Week 9 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)