* South River's (MD) Sam Keeny , a NPOTW nominee, set a state record on Saturday in Maryland
- - -
Recent Indiana University commit Gabriel Sanchez recorded his first Indiana state cross country title on November 2, which led to the honor of being voted National Performer of the Week over the period covering Oct. 28-Nov. 3.
Sanchez put down the best effort of his career in his final regular season race in Indiana, winning on the noted Terre Haute 5K course in 15:28.70, which led to 35-percent of the votes and his first NPOTW win.
A big congrats goes out to Gabriel.
Now let's move on to Week 10 of our National Boys Performer of the Week poll. This week's voting will cover efforts from November 4th through November 10th.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have eight boys nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in the National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
- Week 1: Caleb Brown, Shelby (OH)
- Week 2: Mhalicki Bronson, Defiance (OH)
- Week 3: Justin Wachtel, Mary Persons (GA)
- Week 4: Leo Daschbach, Highland High (AZ)
- Week 5: Bob Liking, St. Charles East (IL)
- Week 6: Sully Shelton, Harrison (GA)
- Week 7: Alex Frey, North Central (IN)
- Week 8: Carter Solomon, Plymouth (MI)
- Week 9: Gabriel Sanchez, Lowell (IN)