* Loudoun Valley's Charlos Shultz won his third meet of the year this weekend, just north of Charlottesville
- - -
It was a crazy round of voting for last week's National Boys Performer.
That's for sure.
But in the end, it was St. Charles East's (IL) Bob Liking who earned the weekly recognition, with over 47-percent of the vote, following his big 3-mile win at the Peoria Invitational in 14:23.00.
A big congrats goes out to Liking and all the other nominees.
Now let's move on to Week 6 of our National Boys Performer of the Week poll. This week's voting will cover efforts from October 7th through October 13th.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have eight boys nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in the National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
- Week 1: Caleb Brown, Shelby (OH)
- Week 2: Mhalicki Bronson, Defiance (OH)
- Week 3: Justin Wachtel, Mary Persons (GA)
- Week 4: Leo Daschbach, Highland High (AZ)
- Week 5: Bob Liking, St. Charles East (IL)