* Juliette Whittaker (left) won the sixth NPOTW Week for the outdoor season; Makeriah Harris (right) is a nominee for week seven of the season
- - -
Penn Relays brought out historic and memorable performances over the last 146 years or so. This year, the fans were able to see Juliette Whittaker accomplish top marks in the country.
The National Girls Performer Of The Week earned about 33-percent of the votes after her performances in the mile and 800m.
The Stanford signee won the high school girls mile in 4:41.18. The following day, she ran unattached in the Olympic Development 800m and was the top high schooler to cross the finish line. Whittaker finished second overall with a 2:01.55, which is the fastest time in the nation.
A huge congratulations goes out to Whittaker for her marks from Penn Relays.
Now it's time to vote for the next outdoor National Girls Performer Of The Week.
MileSplit will recognize a winner every week in this poll, with nominations handed out on Monday. The poll will end on Friday and winners will be announced the following Monday.
NPOTW Outdoor Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Micayah Holland, Montverde Academy (FL)
- Week 2 Winner: Akala Garrett, Harding University (NC)
- Week 3 Winner: Sadie Engelhardt, Ventura (CA)
- Week 4 Winner: Caryn Rippey, Wilson (PA)
- Week 5 Winner: Sheridan Wheeler, Saratoga Springs (NY)
- Week 6 Winner: Juliette Whittaker, Mount De Sales Academy (MD)
NPOTW Indoor Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Shawnti Jackson, Cardinal Gibbons (NC)
- Week 2 Winner: Taylor McKinnon, Cardinal Gibbons (NC)
- Week 3 Winner: Giavonni Meeks, Northfield (CO)
- Week 4 Winner: Haley Tate, Katy Seven Lakes (TX)
- Week 5 Winner: Kaniya Johnson, Lowndes (GA)
- Week 6 Winner: Autumn Wilson, St. Dominic Savio Catholic (TX)
- Week 7 Winner: Trinity Franklin, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 8 Winner: Veronica Vacca, Mount Saint Joseph Academy (PA)
- Week 9 Winner: Devyn Parham, Thomas Dale (VA)
- Week 10 Winner: Autumn Wilson, St. Dominic Savio Catholic (TX)
- Week 11 Winner: Avery Lewis, Friends' Central (PA)