* State College's Brady Bigger is among this week's National Peformer of the Week nominees
Photo Credit: Bill Shearn/PennTrackXC
- - -
Grahm Tuohy-Gaydos won his second National Peformer of the Week recognition following his second sub-15 performance in cross country.
In winning the Colorado Classic XC Meet on Nov. 1, the Green Mountain (CO) senior produced a time of 14:53.00, lowering his personal best effort by four seconds.
This past week, Tuohy-Gaydos scored over 1,600 votes and roughly 51-percent of the tallies to earn Week 11 honors.
A big congrats goes out to Tuohy-Gaydos.
Now let's move on to Week 12 of the National Performer of the Week.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll.Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW XC Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Rheinhardt Harrison, Nease (FL)
- Week 2 Winner: Izaiah Steury, Angola (IN)
- Week 3 Winner: Jackson Danner, Huntsville (AL)
- Week 4 Winner: Dayton Carlson, Casteel (AZ)
- Week 5 Winnner: Ethan Strand, Vestavia Hills (AL)
- Week 6 Winner: Grahm Tuohy-Gaydos, Green Mountain (CO)
- Week 7 Winner: Dawson Mayberry, Bentonville (AR)
- Week 8 Winner: Matt Bogdan, Colts Neck (NJ)
- Week 9 Winner: Nathan Moore, Uniontown Lake (OH)
- Week 10 Winner: Spain Vaughan, Eastside (SC)
- Week 11 Winner: Grahm Tuohy-Gaydos, Green Montain (CO):