* Sydney Thorvaldson, a nominee of this week's National Performer of the Week, competed at the Heritage Distance Classic on Sept. 12
- - -
At the Coach Wood Invitational, Hutchins continued her undefeated season and ran her fourth sub-16:45 performance for 5K race in a row. She crossed the finish line in 16:39.06 and won by 70 seconds. She accumulated 2,617 tallies, which was almost 53-percent of the votes.
Hutchins remained the fastest athlete in Tennessee and has run the third-fastest time in the country thus far.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW XC Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 2 Winner: Isabella Babilonia, Melbourne Viera (FL)
- Week 3 Winner: Anastacia Gonzalez, Boerne Champion (TX)
- Week 4 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 5 Winner: Ava Parekh, Chicago Latin (IL)
- Week 6 Winner: Abbey Nechanicky, Wayzata (MN)
- Week 7 Winner: Crawford West, Vestavia Hills (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Analee Weaver, Stillwater (MN)
- Week 9 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)