* North Hunterdon's Chloe Gonzalez won her Group 4 race in New Jersey over the weekend
- - -
Virginia small school star Kelsey Harrington, who attends Virginia High School in Bristol, dominated National Performer voting for the period spanning Nov. 4-10, and took home national honors last week.
That recognition came on Friday following Harrington's superb regional performance the previous weekend, where the high school senior and University of North Carolina signee ran 17:15.60 for 5K at her Region 2D Cross Country Championships.
Harrington earned 53-percent of the vote.
A big congratulations goes out to Harrington, who followed up that regional win with an even better performance at state, where she posted the first win of her career in 16:55.10.
Now let's move on to Week 11 of our National Girls Performer of the Week poll. This week's voting will cover efforts from November 11th through November 17th.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have eight girls nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
- Week 1: Kendall Kramer, West Valley (AK)
- Week 2: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 3: Hanna Miniutti, Blessed Trinity (GA)
- Week 4: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 5: Karrie Baloga, Cornwall (NY)
- Week 6: Abbey Nechanicky, Wayzata (MN)
- Week 7: Aniya Mosley, Ocean Lakes (VA)
- Week 8: Kate Wiser, Pomperaug (CT)
- Week 9: Erin Strzelecki, Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger (IN)
- Week 10: Kelsey Harrington, Virginia (VA)