Track Schedule
11/30/2010 11:07:26 AM
Coach
I don't know if anyone has looked at this yet, but the weekend of the Regional Qualifier's Meets is also the weekend of Easter. I noticed on TTFCA.com that The Woodland's Regional Qualifier would be on Saturday this year??? Does anyone know about this? Maybe hogg knows?
I don't know if anyone has looked at this yet, but the weekend of the Regional Qualifier's Meets is also the weekend of Easter. I noticed on TTFCA.com that The Woodland's Regional Qualifier would be on Saturday this year??? Does anyone know about this? Maybe hogg knows?
11/30/2010 11:20:47 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Kris_Gilmore I was told Thursday, but it hasn't been confirmed by the meet director.
@Kris_Gilmore I was told Thursday, but it hasn't been confirmed by the meet director.
11/30/2010 12:35:29 PM
Coach
We moved the TW Regional Qualifier to the Thursday- I think we are out of school that Friday...(bearing in mind my brain is jelly at the moment with NXN coming!) Our meet is definitely on Thursday though. j.
We moved the TW Regional Qualifier to the Thursday- I think we are out of school that Friday...(bearing in mind my brain is jelly at the moment with NXN coming!)

Our meet is definitely on Thursday though.

j.
11/30/2010 1:51:07 PM
Coach
@hogg THANK YOU
@hogg THANK YOU
11/30/2010 1:58:02 PM
Coach
Does anyone know of a good meet on April 1st - 2nd weekend, preferably Houston area?
Does anyone know of a good meet on April 1st - 2nd weekend, preferably Houston area?
11/30/2010 2:25:06 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Kris_Gilmore Alief has one and I think someone down south like Clear Creek has one, too. The Alief surface is very hard and fast. Probably not a good surface to double distance runners on, but it is great for sprint/jump performances late in the year.
@Kris_Gilmore Alief has one and I think someone down south like Clear Creek has one, too.

The Alief surface is very hard and fast. Probably not a good surface to double distance runners on, but it is great for sprint/jump performances late in the year.
11/30/2010 2:56:22 PM
User
@Aggietom Clear Creek has their meet every year the friday before spring break. It's possible maybe clear brook has theirs then. They seem to switch between having a relay meet at the beginning of the season or UIL event meet at the end
@Aggietom

Clear Creek has their meet every year the friday before spring break. It's possible maybe clear brook has theirs then. They seem to switch between having a relay meet at the beginning of the season or UIL event meet at the end
12/01/2010 8:16:33 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
ttfca.com has moved the TW Regional Qualifier to the 21st as you guys have stated. Well done.
ttfca.com has moved the TW Regional Qualifier to the 21st as you guys have stated. Well done.
12/02/2010 12:52:30 PM
Coach
Houston Stratford will have their meet March 26th, pm me if you would like an invite. It will go out later today
Houston Stratford will have their meet March 26th, pm me if you would like an invite. It will go out later today

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.