A&M Invitational this year...Sept 10th or 11th?
06/03/2010 3:30:23 PM
Coach
Saw on the TXrunning Calendar that the A&M Inv. is Friday, Sept 10th. Is this correct? Or is it on Saturday again, Sept 11th?
Saw on the TXrunning Calendar that the A&M Inv. is Friday, Sept 10th.

Is this correct? Or is it on Saturday again, Sept 11th?
06/03/2010 4:28:55 PM
Coach
Yes it is on Friday the 10th. I emailed Coach Waters a couple weeks earlier and confirmed the date.
Yes it is on Friday the 10th. I emailed Coach Waters a couple weeks earlier and confirmed the date.
06/03/2010 7:07:15 PM
Coach
LaTech playing at A&M in football that Saturday I think? I like the meet being on a Friday though. We can run our varsity girls that day, then come home and run JVer's at a local meet the next day. Good deal.
LaTech playing at A&M in football that Saturday I think?

I like the meet being on a Friday though. We can run our varsity girls that day, then come home and run JVer's at a local meet the next day. Good deal.
06/03/2010 7:22:56 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
It is on a game weekend. The cool thing is that there should be a lot of people there to watch that otherwise wouldn't see it due to RV parking at Olsen and Reed. I used to just schedule varsity girls to go to this race, but I bet the meet is going to be more condensed due to it being on a Friday night. There might not be a 4-hour wait between varsity and JV anymore.
It is on a game weekend. The cool thing is that there should be a lot of people there to watch that otherwise wouldn't see it due to RV parking at Olsen and Reed.

I used to just schedule varsity girls to go to this race, but I bet the meet is going to be more condensed due to it being on a Friday night. There might not be a 4-hour wait between varsity and JV anymore.
06/03/2010 10:13:01 PM
Coach
I really do like the Friday idea. Of course based on the last couple of years, let's go ahead and check the weather forecast now.
I really do like the Friday idea. Of course based on the last couple of years, let's go ahead and check the weather forecast now.
06/06/2010 8:48:03 PM
Coach
they are saying some will be run under the lights
they are saying some will be run under the lights

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.