FLYRA 1500 Record
05/12/2021 10:15:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
In 2018 George Stark took down two monsters in Adam Magoulas and Rheinhardt Harrison winning the 1500 with a time of 4:08.72. All 3 ran under the previous State Meet record I believe also. This race was incredible to watch! Adam won the 3k earlier in the day and Harrison doubled back and won the 800. Adam and George both also competed with their high school teams that year and had quality races leading up to the Middle School Finals. If you follow the middle school scene you will know the 1-3 boys from this years XC Finals follow the same fashion of racing with their high school teams all season long and will more than likely appear next weekend after racing at the high school state track meet also. Long story short, I’m looking forward to watching them throw down and make a run for that record if they are fresh in it! What races are you looking forward too? I miss the middle school preview articles!
In 2018 George Stark took down two monsters in Adam Magoulas and Rheinhardt Harrison winning the 1500 with a time of 4:08.72. All 3 ran under the previous State Meet record I believe also. This race was incredible to watch!

Adam won the 3k earlier in the day and Harrison doubled back and won the 800.

Adam and George both also competed with their high school teams that year and had quality races leading up to the Middle School Finals.

If you follow the middle school scene you will know the 1-3 boys from this years XC Finals follow the same fashion of racing with their high school teams all season long and will more than likely appear next weekend after racing at the high school state track meet also.

Long story short, I'm looking forward to watching them throw down and make a run for that record if they are fresh in it!

What races are you looking forward too? I miss the middle school preview articles!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.