Easiest way to get results from flrunners to directathletics
04/12/2021 1:20:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Trying to figure this out. The meet wasnt created in DA. Entries and results are on flrunners. Hoping to get this done to help out with seeding for districts. Thanks
Trying to figure this out. The meet wasnt created in DA. Entries and results are on flrunners. Hoping to get this done to help out with seeding for districts. Thanks
04/12/2021 9:07:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Longhorn They give you the step by step process on DA on how to do it. It’s like 3 clicks. Are you the timer? It’s as simple as uploading to FLRunners
@Longhorn

They give you the step by step process on DA on how to do it. It's like 3 clicks.

Are you the timer? It's as simple as uploading to FLRunners
04/13/2021 9:00:42 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ERYRC1 No i wasnt the timer nor was it my meet. The host school was having an issue with DA to make the meet so it was made on flrunners
@ERYRC1

No i wasnt the timer nor was it my meet. The host school was having an issue with DA to make the meet so it was made on flrunners
04/13/2021 10:18:51 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Longhorn You can do a couple things. A. Ask for your money for timing back (lol), B. Have the timer email me and I can help them, it’s super simple. Tylerstowell27@gmail.com I’ll be available all day today. Tomorrow not so much.
@Longhorn

You can do a couple things. A. Ask for your money for timing back (lol), B. Have the timer email me and I can help them, it's super simple.

Tylerstowell27@gmail.com

I'll be available all day today. Tomorrow not so much.
04/14/2021 8:25:56 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ERYRC1 I sent you an email. I did the timing for the meet but I'm not an official timer myself. I did the timing as a favor for the host school. The host school was having issues getting DA to respond to be able to set up the meet so we used MileSplit/Racetab since this was a Tri meet.
@ERYRC1

I sent you an email. I did the timing for the meet but I'm not an official timer myself. I did the timing as a favor for the host school. The host school was having issues getting DA to respond to be able to set up the meet so we used MileSplit/Racetab since this was a Tri meet.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.