coach and spectators pass
02/06/2021 9:09:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
What are the coaches and spectators admission fee?
What are the coaches and spectators admission fee?
02/08/2021 8:47:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cheyennecb.flosports That information can down be found under the adidas Indoor Nationals calendar holder.
@cheyennecb.flosports That information can down be found under the adidas Indoor Nationals calendar holder.
02/08/2021 11:23:41 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@cheyennecb.flosports I'm not sure what the "calendar holder" is or where it is located? I cannot find the info on coaches and spectators anywhere. I am assuming it will be similar to east coast invitational and other meets held in Virginia Beach.
@cheyennecb.flosports

I'm not sure what the "calendar holder" is or where it is located? I cannot find the info on coaches and spectators anywhere. I am assuming it will be similar to east coast invitational and other meets held in Virginia Beach.
02/11/2021 11:55:53 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Given Covid restrictions, are all spectators guaranteed entry? We are driving over six hours for this event and want to make sure that we get to see our son run the last indoor event of his high school career! Any info is appreciated. Thank you!
Given Covid restrictions, are all spectators guaranteed entry? We are driving over six hours for this event and want to make sure that we get to see our son run the last indoor event of his high school career!
Any info is appreciated. Thank you!
02/13/2021 6:25:34 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@lynndowd This is what's posted on the Adidas website: Spectator and Coaches’ Passes. While we would love to host a huge crowd Covid-19 protocols prohibit us from doing so as we fully agree. Therefore a limited number of spectator tickets and coaches passes will be available for purchase on a first come first serve basis for each session. These tickets and passes are good for the session purchased ONLY. Please make sure you pay attention to the correct session you want to enter as there will be NO REFUNDS for incorrect tickets purchases. The spectator tickets will be released for purchase on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 7pm (EST), and coaching passes will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7pm (EST). The link for ticket purchases will be posted to the adidas Track Nationals and Milesplit websites. The link will also be emailed to registered athletes prior to going live.
@lynndowd This is what's posted on the Adidas website:
Spectator and Coaches' Passes. While we would love to host a huge crowd Covid-19 protocols prohibit us from doing so as we fully agree. Therefore a limited number of spectator tickets and coaches passes will be available for purchase on a first come first serve basis for each session. These tickets and passes are good for the session purchased ONLY. Please make sure you pay attention to the correct session you want to enter as there will be NO REFUNDS for incorrect tickets purchases. The spectator tickets will be released for purchase on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 7pm (EST), and coaching passes will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7pm (EST). The link for ticket purchases will be posted to the adidas Track Nationals and Milesplit websites. The link will also be emailed to registered athletes prior to going live.
02/13/2021 6:37:18 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Salbright01 Thank you so much! Perfect.
@Salbright01
Thank you so much! Perfect.
02/15/2021 8:21:47 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cheyennecb.flosports This information hasn't been posted yet from what I can tell, would expect to hear soon since spectator tickets go on sale this Friday, February 19th and coaches passes the following Tuesday, February 23rd - [url=https://adidastracknationals.com/meet-updates]https://adidastracknationals.com/meet-updates[/url].
@cheyennecb.flosports This information hasn't been posted yet from what I can tell, would expect to hear soon since spectator tickets go on sale this Friday, February 19th and coaches passes the following Tuesday, February 23rd - https://adidastracknationals.com/meet-updates.
02/18/2021 5:38:37 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When exactly will the link for buying tickets be posted on the mile split website?
When exactly will the link for buying tickets be posted on the mile split website?
02/18/2021 11:04:15 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Salbright01 Thank you so much. I looked everywhere and could not find the information to help with purchasing tickets.
@Salbright01 Thank you so much. I looked everywhere and could not find the information to help with purchasing tickets.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.