North Carolina Coaching Openings
06/05/2019 12:13:09 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Hey Everyone, If you are looking to fill coaching positions this board is a good place to do it. Make sure to list the school, season(s), events focus, and who to contact. If it is filled probably good to come back and edit that it was or comment that it was. I'll leave this pinned to the toward the top so feel free to continue on this thread with the openings. For those applying please make sure you take a look at the date of posting, not everyone will return to update or remove if filled. Jason
Hey Everyone,

If you are looking to fill coaching positions this board is a good place to do it. Make sure to list the school, season(s), events focus, and who to contact. If it is filled probably good to come back and edit that it was or comment that it was.

I'll leave this pinned to the toward the top so feel free to continue on this thread with the openings.

For those applying please make sure you take a look at the date of posting, not everyone will return to update or remove if filled.

Jason
06/05/2019 12:13:51 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Posted on an earlier thread. A position for Head Track and Field Coach is open for Indoor and Outdoor Seasons. I'll still be the Head Cross Country Coach and would like to coach the distance runners. North Carolina School of Science & Math (Durham, NC) Track & Field Varsity Head Coach - Head Track and Field Coach Posted On 5/30/2019 North Carolina School of Science & Math (Durham, NC) Contact: Gregory Jarvis jarvis@ncssm.edu Phone: (919) 416-2842 Paid: Yes Description: Opening for Head Track and Field Coach to include indoor and outdoor programs. Position is paid with a stipend and no teaching position is available. Please email a cover letter and resume to Athletic Director Greg Jarvis, jarvis@ncssm.edu.
Posted on an earlier thread.

A position for Head Track and Field Coach is open for Indoor and Outdoor Seasons. I'll still be the Head Cross Country Coach and would like to coach the distance runners.
North Carolina School of Science & Math (Durham, NC) Track & Field Varsity Head Coach - Head Track and Field Coach
Posted On 5/30/2019
North Carolina School of Science & Math (Durham, NC)
Gregory Jarvis
jarvis@ncssm.edu
Phone: (919) 416-2842
Paid: Yes
Description:
Opening for Head Track and Field Coach to include indoor and outdoor programs. Position is paid with a stipend and no teaching position is available. Please email a cover letter and resume to Athletic Director Greg Jarvis, jarvis@ncssm.edu.
06/05/2019 12:14:15 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Posted on a previous thread Reagan HS currently has a full time distance assistant coach position open for Indoor and Outdoor Track. This is a paid position. Currently there are no teaching positions open. Email Coach Fritz at reagancrosscountry@gmail.com for more information.
Posted on a previous thread

Reagan HS currently has a full time distance assistant coach position open for Indoor and Outdoor Track. This is a paid position. Currently there are no teaching positions open.

Email Coach Fritz at reagancrosscountry@gmail.com for more information.
06/05/2019 12:37:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Asheville Christian Academy, Swannanoa, NC, is taking applications for Head Track and Field for the spring 2020 season. Please contact Joe Johnson, Director of Athletics at joe.johnson@acalion.org.
Asheville Christian Academy, Swannanoa, NC, is taking applications for Head Track and Field for the spring 2020 season. Please contact Joe Johnson, Director of Athletics at joe.johnson@acalion.org.
06/10/2019 1:30:31 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Head Boys Track Coach vacancy: Rocky River Ravens are looking for experienced track coach to fill its boys HC position. Stipend and teaching positions available. Email adsteverobinson@gmail.com Rocky River High School Mint Hill, NC(Charlotte area)
Head Boys Track Coach vacancy: Rocky River Ravens are looking for experienced track coach to fill its boys HC position. Stipend and teaching positions available. Email adsteverobinson@gmail.com

Rocky River High School
Mint Hill, NC(Charlotte area)
10/18/2019 10:43:02 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We still need a Head Track and Field Coach at NCSSM. My academic responsibilities rule out that position, but I'd be very happy to assist as a distance coach. Here is the information as shown in an earlier post: Contact: Gregory Jarvis jarvis@ncssm.edu Phone: (919) 416-2842 Paid: Yes Description: Opening for Head Track and Field Coach to include indoor and outdoor programs. Position is paid with a stipend and no teaching position is available. Please email a cover letter and resume to Athletic Director Greg Jarvis, jarvis@ncssm.edu.
We still need a Head Track and Field Coach at NCSSM. My academic responsibilities rule out that position, but I'd be very happy to assist as a distance coach.

Here is the information as shown in an earlier post:
Gregory Jarvis
jarvis@ncssm.edu
Phone: (919) 416-2842
Paid: Yes
Description:
Opening for Head Track and Field Coach to include indoor and outdoor programs. Position is paid with a stipend and no teaching position is available. Please email a cover letter and resume to Athletic Director Greg Jarvis, jarvis@ncssm.edu.
11/20/2019 11:09:49 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Ardrey Kell High School is looking for a part time throws coach to work with our throws crew for the 2019-20 seasons. Please reach out to Coach Webb at brandon1.webb@cms.k12.nc.us if you are interested.
Ardrey Kell High School is looking for a part time throws coach to work with our throws crew for the 2019-20 seasons. Please reach out to Coach Webb at brandon1.webb@cms.k12.nc.us if you are interested.
12/02/2019 3:09:15 PM
User
The Burlington School is looking for a Head Varsity Track & Field coach for Spring 2020. TBS competes in the NCISAA at the 1A level. This is a paid stipend position. The only current full-time role available at the school is a middle school history teaching position. Please contact Athletic Director Will Roberson at wroberson@theburlingtonschool.org for more information.
The Burlington School is looking for a Head Varsity Track & Field coach for Spring 2020. TBS competes in the NCISAA at the 1A level.

This is a paid stipend position. The only current full-time role available at the school is a middle school history teaching position.

Please contact Athletic Director Will Roberson at wroberson@theburlingtonschool.org for more information.
01/08/2020 10:06:31 AM
User
The Burlington School is still looking for a Head Varsity Track & Field coach for Spring 2020. TBS competes in the NCISAA at the 1A level. This is a paid stipend position. The only current full-time role available at the school is a middle school history teaching position. Please contact Athletic Director Will Roberson at wroberson@theburlingtonschool.org for more information
The Burlington School is still looking for a Head Varsity Track & Field coach for Spring 2020. TBS competes in the NCISAA at the 1A level.

This is a paid stipend position. The only current full-time role available at the school is a middle school history teaching position.

Please contact Athletic Director Will Roberson at wroberson@theburlingtonschool.org for more information
01/28/2020 11:38:49 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Reagan High School has (2) assistant XC openings for 2020-21 school year along with an assistant indoor/outdoor distance position. These all are paid positions. There is the possibility of teaching positions for next school year as well, subjects TBD. Please send a letter of interest and resume to Coach Fritz - reagancrosscountry@gmail.com
Reagan High School has (2) assistant XC openings for 2020-21 school year along with an assistant indoor/outdoor distance position. These all are paid positions. There is the possibility of teaching positions for next school year as well, subjects TBD. Please send a letter of interest and resume to Coach Fritz - reagancrosscountry@gmail.com
07/13/2020 3:01:23 PM
Coach
Orange High (just outside of Durham and Chapel Hill) is currently looking for someone to fill our head cross country, head indoor and assistant outdoor track coach. ESL and Spanish/ESL teaching positions are open and we share a parking lot with Stanford Middle School, which has teaching positions open as well. Please contact Brian Schneidewind at brian.schneidewind@orange.nc.k12.us if you are interested.
Orange High (just outside of Durham and Chapel Hill) is currently looking for someone to fill our head cross country, head indoor and assistant outdoor track coach. ESL and Spanish/ESL teaching positions are open and we share a parking lot with Stanford Middle School, which has teaching positions open as well. Please contact Brian Schneidewind at brian.schneidewind@orange.nc.k12.us if you are interested.
08/19/2020 10:16:53 AM
User
[quote=Schneidewind]Orange High (just outside of Durham and Chapel Hill) is currently looking for someone to fill our head cross country, head indoor and assistant outdoor track coach. ESL and Spanish/ESL teaching positions are open and we share a parking lot with Stanford Middle School, which has teaching positions open as well. Please contact Brian Schneidewind at brian.schneidewind@orange.nc.k12.us if you are interested. [/quote] Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful to me. Friends, if you need help in a particular subject at school, college or university, where do you most often go for help? I approach teachers that I trust and respect and ask them for advice. I recently asked for help from a Canadian company [url=https://ca.edubirdie.com/physics-help]https://ca.edubirdie.com/physics-help[/url] which helped me write my physics essay, which I couldn't finish for a very long time.
Schneidewind wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful to me. Friends, if you need help in a particular subject at school, college or university, where do you most often go for help? I approach teachers that I trust and respect and ask them for advice. I recently asked for help from a Canadian company https://ca.edubirdie.com/physics-help which helped me write my physics essay, which I couldn't finish for a very long time.
09/01/2020 11:09:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
South Mecklenburg High School has an open assistant position for XC. This is a stipend position. Prefer someone with history of running distance events and XC/Track in high school and college. Please contact Head Cross Country Coach, Rory Carpenter, at 281-541-1864 or email roryr.carpenter@cms.k12.nc.us if you are interested.
South Mecklenburg High School has an open assistant position for XC. This is a stipend position. Prefer someone with history of running distance events and XC/Track in high school and college.

Please contact Head Cross Country Coach, Rory Carpenter, at 281-541-1864 or email roryr.carpenter@cms.k12.nc.us if you are interested.
11/06/2020 7:04:34 AM
User
@JasTHank you your information This Topic help me too much for the solve problem Welcome to [url=https://www.batman999.com]Batman999[/url]
@JasTHank you your information This Topic help me too much for the solve problem
Welcome to Batman999
11/15/2020 11:53:04 PM
User
Thank you so much. It's really helped me. [url=https://pooldax.com/]buy bitcoin[/url] [url=https://pooldax.com/]sell bitcoin[/url]
Thank you so much.
It's really helped me.
buy bitcoin sell bitcoin

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.