Cover Photo
05/28/2019 7:05:28 PM
Admin
Been looking at that cover photo on the Colorado Rankings... article, and perhaps a bit too long. I hope I'm not the only one who sees some fairly serious lane violations in Blake Mourer's photo. I'm further hoping that photo might be the catalyst for some elevated attention to that issue on the part of officials next season. By rule, three consecutive steps (either one foot or both) on or over a lane line should be a DQ.
Been looking at that cover photo on the Colorado Rankings... article, and perhaps a bit too long.

I hope I'm not the only one who sees some fairly serious lane violations in Blake Mourer's photo. I'm further hoping that photo might be the catalyst for some elevated attention to that issue on the part of officials next season.

By rule, three consecutive steps (either one foot or both) on or over a lane line should be a DQ.
05/28/2019 9:43:57 PM
Coach
The angle may appear to show a lane violation, but this is a photo from the 100m. Mr. Mourer was shooting from behind the athletes so it looks like they are out of their lanes. Just to clarify, but I agree there needs to be some more attention given to lane violations!
The angle may appear to show a lane violation, but this is a photo from the 100m. Mr. Mourer was shooting from behind the athletes so it looks like they are out of their lanes. Just to clarify, but I agree there needs to be some more attention given to lane violations!
05/28/2019 11:32:34 PM
Admin
@Drussell8207 You're right, it is from the 100. I had taken it to be from the 200. Went back and looked at the heat sheets, and it's from the 100. Mea culpa. It helps to have someone see that photo in a way I wasn't able to see it. Thank you, Daniel.
@Drussell8207

You're right, it is from the 100. I had taken it to be from the 200. Went back and looked at the heat sheets, and it's from the 100. Mea culpa. It helps to have someone see that photo in a way I wasn't able to see it. Thank you, Daniel.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.