Merging Athlete Profiles
06/28/2018 2:55:35 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
My son, Braylon Kirkpatrick, is listed with stats under 3 separate profiles due to competing as UNATTACHED in FL, GA and NC. How do I get these profiles merged into a single profile with the correct home city listed as Kingsland, GA?
My son, Braylon Kirkpatrick, is listed with stats under 3 separate profiles due to competing as UNATTACHED in FL, GA and NC. How do I get these profiles merged into a single profile with the correct home city listed as Kingsland, GA?
07/13/2018 1:46:23 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I have the same problem with my daughter for HS track then a profile unattached summer track. I too would love a response.
I have the same problem with my daughter for HS track then a profile unattached summer track. I too would love a response.
07/13/2018 8:01:24 PM
User
I have the same problem with my daughter a few different profiles. I woould like to merge into one if someone can help.
I have the same problem with my daughter a few different profiles. I woould like to merge into one if someone can help.
07/14/2018 1:41:07 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rodkirk Contact the webmaster/editor in your state and ask them to merge them.
@rodkirk Contact the webmaster/editor in your state and ask them to merge them.
07/30/2018 1:54:15 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rodkirk Thank you for letting us know! Braylon's profiles have been merged. @Pushing UpDaisies , [url=http://Keristarcher.flosports]http://Keristarcher.flosports[/url] Please send an email to me at alonso.rodriguez@flosports.tv with your athletes information and I'd be happy to merge their profiles for you!
@rodkirk Thank you for letting us know! Braylon's profiles have been merged.

@Pushing UpDaisies , http://Keristarcher.flosports Please send an email to me at alonso.rodriguez@flosports.tv with your athletes information and I'd be happy to merge their profiles for you!
07/30/2018 3:26:25 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you for merging Braylon’s profile. The same problem exists for my other son Davion Kirkpatrick. Can you please merge all three of his profiles to the one located in Kingsland, GA? Thank you!
Thank you for merging Braylon's profile. The same problem exists for my other son Davion Kirkpatrick. Can you please merge all three of his profiles to the one located in Kingsland, GA? Thank you!
08/31/2018 8:25:26 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I also need to merge my son's profiles. Rett Thomas, Baxley,GA, he has one listed as Unattached USA from AAU Jr Olympics and another that he is listed as Club unattached for some other events in GA. Thanks, Adam
I also need to merge my son's profiles. Rett Thomas, Baxley,GA, he has one listed as Unattached USA from AAU Jr Olympics and another that he is listed as Club unattached for some other events in GA. Thanks, Adam
08/31/2018 8:52:01 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Atman03 Thanks for letting us know! The athlete profiles have been merged.
@Atman03 Thanks for letting us know! The athlete profiles have been merged.
09/08/2018 1:39:41 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wcarunner It did merge his results but, there are 2 Rett Thomas's. One is older, a 2021 grad who runs XC from Bowden, GA and my son is 9 yrs old (high jumper)it put their results all together. Anyway, sorry. My son is Rett Thomas, Baxley, GA a 2028 grad, currently unattached. Thanks, Adam
@wcarunner
It did merge his results but, there are 2 Rett Thomas's. One is older, a 2021 grad who runs XC from Bowden, GA and my son is 9 yrs old (high jumper)it put their results all together. Anyway, sorry. My son is Rett Thomas, Baxley, GA a 2028 grad, currently unattached. Thanks, Adam
09/21/2018 10:31:21 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I have a similar issue. My son was listed as Christopher Neal in middle school (Auburn Middle, Riner, VA) and as Chris Neal (Auburn, Riner, VA) for high school. Can his accounts be merged please?
I have a similar issue. My son was listed as Christopher Neal in middle school (Auburn Middle, Riner, VA) and as Chris Neal (Auburn, Riner, VA) for high school. Can his accounts be merged please?
09/24/2018 5:31:40 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Who is the webmaster/editor for the state of Kansas? I would like to contact him/her to get my son’s accounts merged. He has the same name, Liam Neidig, in both. One is for Lansing High School, Lansing, KS and the other is for Johnson County Comets, Olathe, KS. Thank you!
Who is the webmaster/editor for the state of Kansas? I would like to contact him/her to get my son's accounts merged. He has the same name, Liam Neidig, in both. One is for Lansing High School, Lansing, KS and the other is for Johnson County Comets, Olathe, KS. Thank you!
10/07/2018 5:02:18 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@rodkirk My son Jackson Stobaugh has multiple profiles 4 in total for Junior High and High School(Woodland Junior High)Fayetteville,AR and (Fayetteville High school)Fayetteville,AR. Who should I contact to merge these accounts. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. ThankYou!
@rodkirk

My son Jackson Stobaugh has multiple profiles 4 in total for Junior High and High School(Woodland Junior High)Fayetteville,AR and (Fayetteville High school)Fayetteville,AR. Who should I contact to merge these accounts. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. ThankYou!
10/07/2018 5:43:22 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Is this only for unattached runners? My son has two accounts (one in Kentucky at the MS and HS level, and another for Missouri at the HS level.) I wasn’t sure if they could be merged and all his stats be in one place, or if they have to be separate due to different states. Thanks.
Is this only for unattached runners?
My son has two accounts (one in Kentucky at the MS and HS level, and another for Missouri at the HS level.) I wasn't sure if they could be merged and all his stats be in one place, or if they have to be separate due to different states.

Thanks.
02/24/2019 10:30:55 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hi!! I am having the same issue with my son Rodney Webber. He has two profiles as well (track club and high school). If possible I would like to have both profiles merged together. Also, for some reason his indoor 200, 400 and 60 (7.22 PR) times are not showing up under Freshman times, which causes the ranking to be wrong. Is it possible to correct this a well. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi!! I am having the same issue with my son Rodney Webber. He has two profiles as well (track club and high school). If possible I would like to have both profiles merged together. Also, for some reason his indoor 200, 400 and 60 (7.22 PR) times are not showing up under Freshman times, which causes the ranking to be wrong. Is it possible to correct this a well. Thanks in advance for your help!
02/25/2019 5:45:48 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@rodkirk All Athlete profile issues are best handled by your state MS admin. If you go to your state MS page, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the name and email to contact.
@rodkirk All Athlete profile issues are best handled by your state MS admin. If you go to your state MS page, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the name and email to contact.
02/25/2019 5:46:07 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@PushingUpDaisies All Athlete profile issues are best handled by your state MS admin. If you go to your state MS page, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the name and email to contact.
@PushingUpDaisies All Athlete profile issues are best handled by your state MS admin. If you go to your state MS page, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the name and email to contact.
02/25/2019 5:47:07 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Keristarcher.flosports All Athlete profile issues are best handled by your state MS admin. If you go to your state MS page, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the name and email to contact.
@Keristarcher.flosports All Athlete profile issues are best handled by your state MS admin. If you go to your state MS page, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the name and email to contact.
02/26/2019 6:16:38 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@ZeeLee Hi! Rodney's profiles have been merged! In reference to the PRs issue, please email me the details at results@milesplit.com so that I may take care of it for you. If there are ever any profile merge issues, feel free to respond to this discussion board and tag me @coachzo . This will ensure that I receive a notification and can attend to your requests. Thank you!
@ZeeLee

Hi! Rodney's profiles have been merged! In reference to the PRs issue, please email me the details at results@milesplit.com so that I may take care of it for you. If there are ever any profile merge issues, feel free to respond to this discussion board and tag me @coachzo . This will ensure that I receive a notification and can attend to your requests. Thank you!
03/03/2019 11:23:39 PM
User
Hi, having the same issue with my milesplit profiles (Nia Reneau). My high school and track club are two separate profiles (Great Esteem Track Club and Vandegrift HS). Thank you in advance for the help!
Hi, having the same issue with my milesplit profiles (Nia Reneau). My high school and track club are two separate profiles (Great Esteem Track Club and Vandegrift HS). Thank you in advance for the help!
03/15/2019 5:22:26 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
My high school and college profiles are separate. Leahrose Mami for St. Bernard Preparatory and University of Alabama.
My high school and college profiles are separate. Leahrose Mami for St. Bernard Preparatory and University of Alabama.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.