Dope Testing at the National High School Events
06/19/2018 7:20:01 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Just wondering when we start doing this? This needs to be done. The top three in every event should be tested. I think it is a good idea. There is a lot of money in collage scholarships riding on how these High School athletes compete and hopefully they are competing clean. If they are not - a total reality check at the Collegiate level and especially at the pro-level. It would also make these National Events sponsored by major brands more legit.
Just wondering when we start doing this? This needs to be done. The top three in every event should be tested.
I think it is a good idea. There is a lot of money in collage scholarships riding on how these High School athletes compete and hopefully they are competing clean. If they are not - a total reality check at the Collegiate level and especially at the pro-level.
It would also make these National Events sponsored by major brands more legit.
06/25/2018 11:24:13 AM
Coach
@JAHalladay Good idea but completely not feasible. Too much money; too many issues with consent, etc. Sean Nunn Raytown South High School Raytown, MO
@JAHalladay

Good idea but completely not feasible. Too much money; too many issues with consent, etc.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South High School
Raytown, MO
06/27/2018 4:06:52 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@seannunn Thanks for your response. In regards to cost I don't know enough about that to comment on those specifics other then testing (for drugs and other techniques banned at the collegiate level and pro-level) top 1-3 athletes in National High School events would definitely set a precedence for all High School sports and keep athletes safe and keep the playing field level and realistic (the reason the substances are banned in the first place). I know this is a long shot, just some thoughts.
@seannunn

Thanks for your response. In regards to cost I don't know enough about that to comment on those specifics other then testing (for drugs and other techniques banned at the collegiate level and pro-level) top 1-3 athletes in National High School events would definitely set a precedence for all High School sports and keep athletes safe and keep the playing field level and realistic (the reason the substances are banned in the first place).

I know this is a long shot, just some thoughts.
06/28/2018 11:04:43 AM
Coach
So you know you are going to be drug tested and when the date it is. I think most would be able to pass. For consent, I would think it would be part of the forms you sign. We sign away rights all the time in this country.
So you know you are going to be drug tested and when the date it is. I think most would be able to pass.

For consent, I would think it would be part of the forms you sign. We sign away rights all the time in this country.
06/29/2018 11:10:57 AM
Coach
[quote=JAHalladay]@seannunn Thanks for your response. In regards to cost I don't know enough about that to comment on those specifics other then testing (for drugs and other techniques banned at the collegiate level and pro-level) top 1-3 athletes in National High School events would definitely set a precedence for all High School sports and keep athletes safe and keep the playing field level and realistic (the reason the substances are banned in the first place). I know this is a long shot, just some thoughts.[/quote] @JAHalladay It might be practical if limited to only the national championships. Then again, anyone with half a brain who was using would simply not compete at the nationals, since it isn't a true national championship anyway. Of course, there was a guy who tested positively for drugs AT THE NFL COMBINE, proving that not everyone has even half a brain. Sean Nunn Raytown, MO
JAHalladay wrote:
@seannunn

Thanks for your response. In regards to cost I don't know enough about that to comment on those specifics other then testing (for drugs and other techniques banned at the collegiate level and pro-level) top 1-3 athletes in National High School events would definitely set a precedence for all High School sports and keep athletes safe and keep the playing field level and realistic (the reason the substances are banned in the first place).

I know this is a long shot, just some thoughts.

@JAHalladay

It might be practical if limited to only the national championships. Then again, anyone with half a brain who was using would simply not compete at the nationals, since it isn't a true national championship anyway.

Of course, there was a guy who tested positively for drugs AT THE NFL COMBINE, proving that not everyone has even half a brain.

Sean Nunn
Raytown, MO
08/20/2018 5:58:36 AM
User
Many drug-using students are aware of techniques that supposedly detoxify their systems or mask their drug use. Internet sites give advice on how to dilute urine samples, and there are even companies that sell clean urine or products designed to distort test results.
Many drug-using students are aware of techniques that supposedly detoxify their systems or mask their drug use. Internet sites give advice on how to dilute urine samples, and there are even companies that sell clean urine or products designed to distort test results.
09/16/2020 8:49:02 AM
User
@JAHalladay Thanks, I still haven`t known that!
@JAHalladay Thanks, I still haven`t known that!
09/16/2020 9:05:21 AM
User
I agree with that point we need dope testing for national high school events. Being a medical student I was writing my paper on this issue, I got some help from [url=https://writix.co.uk/nursing-assignment-help]https://writix.co.uk/nursing-assignment-help[/url] so it gave me the interest to explore the situation. My nursing assignment said about the advantages of the testing from the medical point of view, but there are some others. For example, consent and the law connected with it, also not everyone will be able to pay for it. I heard many stories when sportsmen and sportswomen were entrapped with this untruth results(
I agree with that point we need dope testing for national high school events. Being a medical student I was writing my paper on this issue, I got some help from https://writix.co.uk/nursing-assignment-help so it gave me the interest to explore the situation. My nursing assignment said about the advantages of the testing from the medical point of view, but there are some others. For example, consent and the law connected with it, also not everyone will be able to pay for it. I heard many stories when sportsmen and sportswomen were entrapped with this untruth results(
09/17/2020 7:04:12 AM
User
This works really well for us [url=https://www.dqfansurvey.org/]dqfansurvey[/url], thank you!
This works really well for us dqfansurvey, thank you!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.