USATF Winter Indoor Schedule Posted
10/11/2017 12:48:43 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I got notified that the schedule for the upcoming Winter Season has been posted to the CO USATF site. Looks like the usual Air Force Schedule. I dont see the Tony Wells meet on there yet, and the first All Comer meet has been moved to AFA. Registration not open yet. colorado.usatf.org/youth/youth-upcoming-events.aspx
I got notified that the schedule for the upcoming Winter Season has been posted to the CO USATF site. Looks like the usual Air Force Schedule. I dont see the Tony Wells meet on there yet, and the first All Comer meet has been moved to AFA. Registration not open yet.

colorado.usatf.org/youth/youth-upcoming-events.aspx
10/11/2017 3:18:35 PM
Coach
Don't forget Simplot February 15-17, 2018 up at Idaho State University in Pocatello, the Mines Indoor Series, the AF High School Indoor Open, the Western High School Indoor Open, and New Balance Indoor Nationals. There will also certainly be an AF Holiday Open before the Christmas break as well.
Don't forget Simplot February 15-17, 2018 up at Idaho State University in Pocatello, the Mines Indoor Series, the AF High School Indoor Open, the Western High School Indoor Open, and New Balance Indoor Nationals.
There will also certainly be an AF Holiday Open before the Christmas break as well.
10/11/2017 3:33:12 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Drussell8207 Thanks DJ. Yes, the Mines series is always good. And glad to see Balch gone.
@Drussell8207 Thanks DJ. Yes, the Mines series is always good. And glad to see Balch gone.
10/21/2017 10:21:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Any ideas of indoor meets that have a distance medley relay for high school teams?
Any ideas of indoor meets that have a distance medley relay for high school teams?
11/07/2017 12:17:52 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@K3runner My son ran at all the indoor meets in the state last year. I am not aware of any that have a DMR. In fact...most dont have relays at all. Air Force does not have relays, neither does Mines or Western state. Not any other local meets to choose from that I am aware of.
@K3runner My son ran at all the indoor meets in the state last year. I am not aware of any that have a DMR. In fact...most dont have relays at all. Air Force does not have relays, neither does Mines or Western state. Not any other local meets to choose from that I am aware of.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.