- - -
46.14 was what it took for Justin Braun to win the OHSAA Division I Track and Field State Championships in the 400m.
This is the fastest quarter in the country by nearly a tenth of a second.
In this week's telestration, Braun breaks down this race and highlights the points where he felt that he executed well and where he could improve for the next time.
In order for that to happen, according to Braun, the first part of his race needs more focus and aggression. However, where Braun excels is the last 200m, especially coming down the homestretch where his power and form looked effortless.
One thing in particular that Braun strives to execute coming home is to model Sydney McLaughlin's technique and form all the way through the finish line.
- Justin Braun's MileSplit Profile
- In-Depth Telestration Series Page
- Shawnti & Bershawn Jackson Analyze a 200m Together
- Ava Parekh Shares Insight On adidas Indoor National's Mile
- How Autumn Wilson Overcame 'Panic Mode' Against Stiff Field
- Hannah Douglas Recovers From Distractions In 200m Races
- Avery Lewis Analyzes Every Angle Of Her No. 6 All-Time Jump
- Alexis Glasco Meant All Business In The 300mH At Regionals
- Bryce McCray Breaks Down State and Celebration With Father
- Justin Wachtel On His Unbelievable Mile Finish At Wingfoot