In this week's In-Depth Telestration, IMG Academy's (FL) Hannah Douglas gives us a two for one telestration as she breaks down her 200m win from the adidas Indoor Nationals and her opener at the IMG Spring Break Invitational.
However, both of these races had minor distractions in them in which Douglas had to overcome.
She won the gold medal in a personal best of 23.60 at the adidas Indoor Nationals. Even with a minor stumble with about 75m left to go, she was able to recover and snag a close win amongst a loaded field.
Douglas then broke down her 200m win at her home meet when she ran 23.44w. Despite having her headband almost fall off her head, which she was thinking about halfway through the race, Douglas was able to finish the race in great form.
- In-Depth Telestration Series Page
- Hannah Douglas' MileSplit Profile
- Breaking Down Just How Fast Erriyon Knight's 20.33 Was
- Shawnti & Bershawn Jackson Analyze a 200m Together
- Ava Parekh Shares Insight On adidas Indoor National's Mile
- How Autumn Wilson Overcame 'Panic Mode' Against Stiff Field