* Piper's Sukeil Foucha had a big weekend for Piper at the Sam Burley Invitational in Miami
- - -
Edward Richardson III ran away with the National Performer vote this past week, gaining the majority of the tallies following his superb work at Virginia's Indoor State Championships.
The Bethel (VA) senior and South Carolina signee logged an impressive array of performances, including his US No. 1 in the 500m (1:04.13) and wins in the 300m and 4x400 to help his team score some big state titles.
A big congratulations goes out to Richardson, whose season will continue at New Balance Nationals Indoor.
Now let's move on to the voting this week.
Below, we have eight more boys nominees for this week's top honor. Vote in the poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Check back Friday to find out the winner. We'll publish National Performer of the Week polls every Monday following the previous week's action. Note: Previous winners can be found below the poll. National rankings are also below the poll.
- National Boys Performer of the Week (1/7-1/12); Winner, Justin Robinson
- National Boys Performer of the Week (1/13-1/20); Winner, Luis Peralta
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (1/21-1/27); Winner, Langston Jackson
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (1/28-2/3); Winner, Christian Baker
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/4-2/10); Winner: Dashon Reeves
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/11-2/17); Winner: Nicholas Ramey
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/18-2/24); Winner: Edward Richardson III