Just 2 Seconds Separated First From 11th In Boys 800 At Brooks PR
- - -
The 800 was ...interesting.
Despite the field going out in a pedestrian 56 seconds in the opening 400 meters, the final lap really picked up in the final moments.
At that point it became a kicker's race, and that fell into the lap of John Burroughs (MO) sophomore Brandon Miller, who already owned then nation's No. 2 time.
Miller held off all challengers to the finish, leaning for a win in 1:51.85, but the rest of the field wasn't far behind.
In a special appearance, Oregon signee Brodey Hasty scratched the mile and instead lined up in the final of the 800m, finishing in seventh in a PR of 1:52.98. That marked a nearly two second improvement from his best of 1:54 over the indoor season.
- Page 1: Katelyn Tuohy Breaks State Mark In The 3K
- Page 2: Emily Covert Breaks All-Time 3200m Mark In Minnesota
- Page 3: Wild Race In The Girls 2-Mile At Brooks PR
- Page 4: Fireworks In The boys 2-Mile In Seattle
- Page 5: Dive At The Line Earns Win For Ford In 400
- Page 6: Sloan Earns Big 1-On-1 Win Over Stark
- Page 7: Just two seconds separated first from 11th in 800m
- Page 8: Dustin Horter had his encore performance in the boys mile
- Page 9: Recapping the New York State Meet (Day 1)
- Page 10: Recapping The New York State Meet (Day 2)
- Page 11: Recapping The Minnesota State Meet