PCSAA Championships: Saturday, October 22 @ Kenilworth Park
- Course Open to Walk & Packet Pick Up - 8:50 AM
- Coach's Meeting - 9:30 AM
- Middle School 4K - 10:00 AM
- Middle School 3K - 10:45 AM
- Middle School Awards - Approximately 11:15 AM
- High School 5K - 12:00 PM
- High School Awards - Approximately 12:45 PM
- Medals for top 6 boys & top 6 girls individual 3K finishers
- Medals for top 6 boys & top 6 girls individual 4K finishers
- Championship and Runner-Up Boys and Girls 4K Middle School team trophies
- Medals for top 6 boys & top 6 girls individual 5K finishers
- Championship and Runner-Up Boys and Girls High School team trophies
Meet Location/Course Maps:
The high school course is the same as the previous DCSAA Championship course. The middle school course will be 3k and a variation on the high school course.
Facilities/Parking:The address for buses is 1500 Deane Ave. NE. Buses should drop off at the lot on Deane Ave. NE. Spectators should park in the lot behind the track - near the tennis courts - off of Anacostia Ave.
We will have port-a-johns on site for the meets but please note there is no large restroom facility for changing so runners need to come dressed for the race.
Covid-19 Safety plan: Each team will have a designated tent area. Teams are to stay in this area except when warming up or actively racing. Hand sanitizer will be provided to each team and also located near the port-a-johns and the finishing area.
Timing/Course Marshals: M&D Timing will be doing the timing for the meet. There will be two course marshals monitoring the meet. M&D will be using race bibs for number identification and timing.
Coaches Meeting: The coaches meeting will be held promptly at 3:30 PM the day of the meet. At this time coaches will receive their team packets with numbers. We will also give any last minute details regarding the course.
Sportsmanship: Please remind your runners of sportsmanlike behavior. Cross Country is not a contact sport and runners should not be pushing one another. They also should not be blocking other runners from passing or using foul or inappropriate language.
Registration/Payment: Meet Registration will take place on Mile Split. Payment should have already been received by the PCSAA for the season. Payment questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Reminder team rosters are due in DragonFly before the first contest.
If you have any questions please reach the PCSAA Cross Country commissioner by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.