There's very less time for marathon.
11/01/2019 3:20:43 PM
User
Hey everyone, I am currently not super motivated, meaning I have to force myself to go running, but I think this is based on some kind of sleep depriviation (I am just not sleeping to well at the moment, so I feel continuously tired). I have an other problem and maybe some of you guys can help me, my 2nd toes (the one next to the big one, I don't know what the names of them are), are the longest of all my toes and they became black, since I bought new shoes. I am currently running with the Nike Pegasus 3 and they felt VERY uncomofortable when I switched from my Asics (They look somewhat like the current GT-1000 but afaik the old running shoes of mine were discontinued, when I checked for the newer model of them online...). Nowadays they feel ok, since I bought some running socks (which I thought were only bogus, before I tried them :) they are thicker on the sides and I get way less blisters...so they help to keep my feet "healthier") but my toes, the black nails...they are disgusting :P. Any tipps how to get rid of them? Do I need to buy bigger shoes?
Hey everyone,
I am currently not super motivated, meaning I have to force myself to go running, but I think this is based on some kind of sleep depriviation (I am just not sleeping to well at the moment, so I feel continuously tired). I have an other problem and maybe some of you guys can help me, my 2nd toes (the one next to the big one, I don't know what the names of them are), are the longest of all my toes and they became black, since I bought new shoes. I am currently running with the Nike Pegasus 3 and they felt VERY uncomofortable when I switched from my Asics (They look somewhat like the current GT-1000 but afaik the old running shoes of mine were discontinued, when I checked for the newer model of them online...). Nowadays they feel ok, since I bought some running socks (which I thought were only bogus, before I tried them :) they are thicker on the sides and I get way less blisters...so they help to keep my feet "healthier") but my toes, the black nails...they are disgusting :P. Any tipps how to get rid of them? Do I need to buy bigger shoes?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.