2012-2013 Indoor Highlights
- Sara Sargent (Pennsbury) set an association all-time mark in the 1000m run with a solid US#3 clocking of 2:58.20.
- Marissa Sheva won the 3000m run with a US#3 mark of 10:27.29.
- Strath Haven girls won the 4x800m relay with a US#2 time of 9:38.65.
- Ebriham Britton (State College) won the 60 meter dash with a US#1 time of 6.6 and the 200m dash with a US#3 time of 22.5.
Christian Rogers (Manchester) puts up a US#1 48-4 in the Triple Jump
- Defending Central Region indoor triple jump champion Christian Rogers debuted at Boo Williams Sportsplex with a national leading mark in the triple jump of 48-4. The US#1 mark was a personal best by nearly a full foot!
- Carolyn Brown moved to the top of the national leaduerboard with a 25.17 clocking in the 200 meter dash to break the facility record.
- Defending New Balance Outdoor Nationals 400 meter dash champion Michael Cherry (Oscar Smith) made his indoor season debut this weekend at Boo Williams and set a facility record with his nation-leading 22.31 performance in the 200 meter dash.
- Richard Rose (Boys and Girls) won the 300 meter dash with a US#1 clocking of 34.78.
- Dannito Dixon (Sheepshead Bay) won the 55 meter dash with a quick time of 6.44.
Felecia Majors launched herself out to a nation-leading 19-11 in the LJ! (Photo by Steve Pham)
- Felecia Majors (South County) leapt out to a 19-11 US#1 mark in the long jump!
- Lake Braddock (VA) girls rolled to a solid early season 9:25 in the 4x800 with Foot Locker finalist Sophie Chase and NXN finalist Hannah Christen on the squad.