- - -
Want to see all of your personalized 2021 AAU content in one spot?
Then you came to the right place!
- - -
Claim your athlete profile today and have all of your personal coverage from the 2021 AAU Junior Olympic Games right at your fingertips. That's right, you'll be able to check your stats, latest PRs, race replays, photos and more.
- - -
How To Find Your Profile In The Meet Results
Can't find your athlete profile by searching? You can even locate your profile from the results page!
What does claiming your athlete profile do?
- All of your updated times, marks, PRs, and results from the meet will be tagged right to your profile.
- Watch race replays and interviews from your events, view photos, meet coverage, and more.
- Don't see your video or photo? Don't sweat it. You can tag photos and replays straight to your athlete profile and can keep all your 2021 AAU Junior Olympic Games memories (and beyond) in one location.
- Edit your profile picture: Learn more about how to do that here.
- Keep track of how you stack up against the competition, and access track and field rankings for all grades and age groups on the state and national level.
What Kind Of AAU Content Will Be/Can Be Tagged To Your Profile?
- Race Videos
- Ranking Articles and more!
What Is A MileSplit Athlete Profile?
- When hundreds of thousands of athletes across the nation compete in cross country and track and field, we here at MileSplit create an athlete profile to document history.
- From results to rankings to meet photos, to videos and interviews, your athlete profile has it all!
- Your athlete profile gives you your stats for each season for every performance in the database.
- Track your progression season by season via the progression tab.
- View videos, articles, and photos that you are tagged in from the MileSplit network across the country.
Learn How To Claim Your Profile Below
Claiming your profile is as easy as these four quick steps:
First, create a MileSplit account if you have not already done so. To create an account, click on the person icon in the right-hand corner of your screen and click 'sign up.' Follow the prompts on your screen to create your account.
Now that you have an account and you are logged in, click the search button and type in you or your athlete's name.
Once you have located your athlete profile, select the "Claim Athlete" button under the athlete's name, location, school or club name.
Follow the prompts for verification. If you are claiming your own athlete profile, select the "This Is Me" option where it asks for your relationship. If you are claiming your child's profile, select the "Athlete's Parent/Guardian" option and then click the "Submit Claim" button.