Justin Forde Improves Own US No. 1 Mark In Triple Jump Victory
- - -
Forde entered the meet with the country's top mark at 51-0 set back at the VA Showcase, but was able to best it on Sunday with a 51-3 clearance. The jump bumped him up to US No. 17 all-time.
He may have been looking for some redemption after a 12th place finish in the long jump on Saturday, even after clearing the third best mark of his life (23-2), but if he was, he sure got it.
The competition was fierce in this one as the top four boys cleared 50-0 and the top five hit indoor personal bests. Christopher Alexander (NC) placed second with a 50-9.75 mark, followed by Jadan Hanson (NY) in 50-6 and Sean Dixon-Bodie (CT) in 50-2.25.
- Page 1: Justin Forde Improves Own US No. 1 Mark In Triple Jump Victory
- Page 2: Tuohy, Devin Hart Go Sub-10, Sub-9 For 2 Mile Titles
- Page 3: 60m Dash Sees Williams Sweep
- Page 4: Willis, Parks Headline Major Upsets On Day 3
- Page 5: Robinson Goes US No. 7 All-Time For 400 Victory
- Page 6: Davis Wins Third Straight 200m National Title