This week's best individual performances around the US highlights a new #1 speed rating. Our deep dive brings up a lot of potential drama in the Southeast region and comparisons to past teams indicate that we could see some big upsets at the national level.
- Brie Oakley | Lauren Gregory | Talon Hull | Garrett Barton
- How does Brentwood compare to their 2013 podium team?
- Which boys squads have the best chance to qualify?
- How does a team needs to be built to succeed on the NXN SE course?
- Are Loudoun Valley contenders in the Southeast?
- How will loss of head coach impact Blacksburg?
- Kate Murphy: NXN or Foot Locker?
Who's #1 Topic Links:
- Teams: Loudoun Valley, Lake Braddock, Broughton, Brentwood, Blacksburg, St. Xavier, Bolles, Riverside
- Athletes: Brie Oakley, Lauren Gregory, Talon Hull, Garrett Barton, Brodey Hasty, Kate Murphy, Peter Morris, Colton Bogucki
- Meets: Chickasaw Trails, Great Meadow, PTXC 8
Full Video Chat with Brandon Miles
00:00 - Bubble teams on the girls side & Florida sleeper picks
01:15 - Impact of quality coaches on a program's success
03:45 - Which team could finish 3rd & have legit chance at a wild card selection?
06:20 - How FL region conflicts impact elite individuals on good teams
07:45 - Rising lesser known girls with chance to qualify for Foot Locker
09:30 - Factors that influence decision making between NXN and Foot Locker
10:30 - How did Weini Kelati impact XC and were there any lasting impacts on the SE?
13:50 - Should Foot Locker have an at large bid for conflicting regionals? Would that even be a good thing?
17:00 - As a fan, most exciting things to watch in South/Southeast region