Madeleine Davison battled a tough field at the PTFCA Indoor State Championship to set a new US #1 time of 9:47.93 in the 3k.
Get hyped with the What to Watch 2/28 national preview!
- PTFCA State Indoor Championships (PA) - Kevin James splits 4:15 to lead Cardinal O'Hara to DMR title in US #4 10:21.89.John Lewis leads US #1-3-4 in the 800m, just off State Record in 1:50.57, Elias Graca 1:50.86 & Sam Ritz 1:51.79. Gabrielle Wilkinson edges Sarah Walker as both tie US #3 2:09.56 800m! Ciara Leonard T-US #1, State Record 8.39 60H! Sam Ritz runs US #5, State Record 4:09.56 Mile! Marissa Sheva 4:54.46 over Olivia Sargent, 4:55.95. Brooklyn Broadwater US #4 54.73 400m! Emily Stauffer US #11 47-0 Shot Put. Watch the Live Stream on MileSplit on Sunday, March 1 of the best from the state of Pennsylvania!
- Michigan Indoor Track Series (MITS) State Finals (MI) - WATCH RACE VIDEOS! Grant Fisher sets Michigan State 1,600m Record in 4:04.46, which stands as US #6 All-Time! Donavan Brazier US #2, Meet Record 1:52.54 800m, Ersula Farrow Meet Record 2:11 800m. US #3 Audrey Belf beats US #1 Sarah Kettel in 3,200m rematch as duo races unofficial splits of 5:30/5:02 for 10:32.9 to 10:33.32. Rachel Dadamio wins tight 1,600m battle over Lexa Barrott with US #11 4:58.2. Jaron Flournoy Meet Record 21.77 200m. Skyler Bowden Meet Record 48.48 400m. Anna Jefferson 56.01 400m. Sixth-grader Sydney Anderson wins Ht 2 of One Mile in 5:11!
- USATF Indoor Championships (MA) - Anna Cockrell of Providence Day, NC placed 10th in the professional senior championship, tying her US #3 time of 8.42 in the prelims. US #2 Deakin Volz ties for 8th in PV with 5.35m/17-6.5 clearance
- 28th New England Championships (MA) - WATCH RACE VIDEOS! 2 Miles on fleek! Hannah DeBalsi US #1 10:26.09/Alex Ostberg US #1 9:00.58! Kate Hall improves US #1 LJ to 20-6, while winning 55m in T-US #4 6.95. Eliza Rego US #6 4:52.83 Mile! PJ Garmon doesn't get the meet record, still hits US #4 2:26.97 1k. Danae Rivers upsets US #3 Maegan Doody and Ariel Keklak in the 1k, blasting US #5 2:49. Keklak drops 2:11 anchor leg to haul Lincoln-Sudsbury to 4x800m title in US #5 9:16.25, Amherst-Pelham wins boys 4x800m in US #11 7:53.85. In the 4x200ms, Windsor boys race US #8 1:29.23 to break the New Englands Meet Record and Hingham girls race 1:42.75 to set new Massachusetts All-Time State Record.
- Tennessee Indoor Track and Field Championship (TN) - WATCH RACE VIDEOS! Makenzie Jones US #4 10:47.41 2 Mile, Taylor Cuneo US #7 10:52.62. Zach Long 1:55.27 800m/4:20.39 One Mile double, US #5 Luke Meade wins 2 Mile in 9:27.18
- 50th Annual Proviso West Boys Invitational (IL) - Jemante Steward T-US #5 6-10 HJ, All-Time Meet Record, Ja'Mari Ward US #2 50-5 TJ to break Meet Record. Nequa Valley breaks 42-year-old Meet Record with 3:25.09 4x400m.
- The Woodlands Invitational (TX) - Connor Meaux, Colton Nettleton go 1-2 in the 1,600m, US #3 4:19.36 to US #6 4:21.22.
- Ferguson Falcon Classic (FL) - Coral Reef boys US #1 7:57.5 4x800m; Carlin Berryhill 4:24.91/Ryan Rodriguez 4:24.93 1,600m, Jazmyn Smith 18-4.5 LJ
- Walter Heinstcel Relays (TX) - Julia Heymach US #1 10:36.5 3,200m
- Southridge Spartan Invitational (FL) - 8 US #1 marks highlighted by Symone Mason 11.65 100m/ 23.54 200m double!
- Lake Brantley Invitational (FL) - Sinclaire Johnson US #1 2:13.45 800m, Franco Martins & Jordan Armstrong US #2 4:18.65/US #4 4:19.81 1,600m