Sydney McLaughlin runs US #1 53.72 400m to set a new Meet Record and Venue Record at the New Jersey Meet of Champions.
Got race pics & vids, meet info & news, or results? Email us. Or tweet at us (@milesplit).Check out our National Indoor T&F Rankings Database!
- Simplot Games (ID) - Tara Davis (CA) US #2 19-10 LJ! Jasmyne Graham US #5 8.55 leads 60H qualifiers. US #1 200m runner Lauren Rain Williams - who also set the National Sophomore Class Record for that distance earlier this season - leads 60m finals qualifiers at 7.64.California boys leads sprint qualifiers as Brandon Hasson (CA) leads 200m qualifiers with 22.20 and Michael Norman clocks top 60m time of 6.99.New Balance Indoor Grand Prix finalists Kaley Ciluffo and Sophie Cantine lead 800m qualifiers at 2:15 and 2:18, plus Cinelle DeMone at 2:17. Logan McKay of Davis leads boys qualifiers at 1:57.98.Elijah Armstrong leads 3,200m prelim qualifiers at 9:29, Levi Thomet runs 9:30; Foot Locker runner-up Makena Morley runs 10:55, Australian Amelia Mazza-Downie leads girls qualifiers at 10:50
- University of Kentucky HS Invitational (KY) - Jaron Flournoy US #1 21.16 200m, Ersula Farrow US #1 2:09.21 800m, Willie Allen US #1 47.16 400m! Darryl Haraway (DeMatha) US #3 6.76 60m! Jaron Brooks (Henry Clay) hits US #1 HJ, clears 7-1! Tonea Marshall of TX goes US #1 8.39 in 60H. Caleb Wilt US #5 7.91 60H; DeAndra Greer US #2 7.40 60m. Hasty Brodey 4:25-fastest freshman miler in the country! Watch Live Stream on MileSplit!
- LHSAA State Indoor Track & Field Championship (LA) - Mondo Duplantis breaks own National Freshman Class Record in PV with US #5 16-9.5 clearance. Chelsey Jones US #21 2:15 800m breaks LA Composite State Record, nearly leads Mandeville to state record 4x8 (9:51). Gabrielle Jennings collects state titles #32 and #33 in the D2 800m and 1,600m, in which she set the LA Composite State Record of 5:03. Nigel Despinasse 56-4.5 wins Boys SP, Nique Griffin US #17 18-11 LJ, Hannah Lutrick 5-5 HJ Champion
- NJ Meet of Champions (NJ) - Sydney McLaughlin US #1, Meet Record & Venue Record 53.72 400m, returns to win 55H in 7.81 & anchor 3:50 4x400m. Taylor McLaughlin US #9 48.33 400m, 3:24 4x400m. Millrose Games Mile Champion Catherine Pagano takes 800m in 2:11.89, Devon Grisbaum 10:45 3,200m
- Rhode Island State Indoor Championships (RI) - Jack Salisbury 2:39.27 1k/US #1 4:05.35 1,500m double.Eliza Rego 2:54.76 1k/4:42.06 1,500m double. Sheridan Wilbur 10:17 3k. David Principe 8:50.83 3k (first)/4:07.27 1,500m (fifth) double. Adam Kelly 81-3 Weight Throw
- APA Pan American Cross Country Cup (Colombia) - Junior Men win inaugural event over Canada, led by USA XC Champion Conner Mantz's runner-up finish. The Junior Women placed runners-up in the team competition, as Air Academy junior Katie Rainsberger was the top American in fifth overall.
- MITS - GVSU #3 Gazelle Sports Elite Meet (MI) - UPSET ALERT! Sarah Kettel over Audrey Belf, US #1 10:28.82 to US #3 10:31.11 3200m. Rachel Dadamio US #4 10:31.29. Jesse Hersha US #6 9:11.95 3200m.
- USATF Arkansas Indoor Pole Vault Championship (AR) - Lexi Weeks breaks National High School Record with 14-3.25 clearance
- CIAC State Open (CT) - Danae Rivers US #3 4:54 1,600m over Hannah DeBalsi, who runs solo 10:40 3,200m to win by 25 seconds. Eric van der Els wins nail-biter over Alex Ostberg, 9:17.39 to 9:17.72.
- Louie Bing Classic (FL) - Khalifa St. Fort 11.72 100m over Symone Mason! Timetria Mitchell 13.78 100H & 42.77 300H double, LaKayla Harris 24.06 200m, Diamond Spaulding 56.11 400m, Antwuan Musgrove 14.24 110H/37.01 300H double. Oliver Alexandre 47.55 400m