Highlights, coverage & results from the top meets across the country over the weekend of January 23-25. Check back all weekend long with updates on the top national performances in high school indoor track & field!
Catch up on what's going down this weekend with What to Watch: 1/24.
Check out our National Indoor T&F Rankings Database!
- New Balance Games (NY) - Rai Benjamin lowers own US #1 300m to 33.40. Spencer Brown over Luke Gavigan, 4:15.94 - 4:17.25 in Mile Invitational to punch ticket to Millrose Games, while Olivia Sargent US #4 4:55.17 wins Girls Mile over Paige Duca US #7 4:58.95. Medgar Evers ladies US #1 1:37.97 4x200m, Nansemond River US #2 1:39.23. Mamaroneck Girls DMR US #5 12:13. Kieran Tuntivate & Kevin Murray sweep Boys 2 Mile in 9:31, Spencer Hayes (Saratoga) G 2 Mile 11:10
- Kevin Dare High School Invitational (PA) - Mady Clahane US #1 9:59.40! Girls 60m just as epic as thought - Chanel Brissett (Cheltenham) 7.55 over Taylor Chapman (Pennridge) for US #6 & US #7. Maia Dendy (Padua, DE) US #1 24.11, Brissett 24.46. Ciara Leonard (Cheltenham) new Meet Record, US #1 8.47 60H. Brooklynn Broadwater (Springside Chestnut Hill) US #3 55.46 400m.
- Atlantic Coast Indoor Invitational (VA) - Seven-foot high jumper Grant Holloway makes his 55m debut in style, cruising to a new US #1 6.30 for a new Meet Record and leading Marcus Taylor to US #6 6.39. On Saturday, he races US #3 1:04.67 500m! Lauryn Ghee T-US #10 7.11 55m. Western Branch hurdle trio of Funlayo Oluwole, Milan Parks & Faith Ross go US #3 7.92, US #5 7.98 & US #6 7.99 in 55H as all three break the Meet Record!
- St. Christopher's Invitational (VA) - Matt Novak US #4 2:29.20 1k! Drake Davis over former US #5 Brian Chase in huge 55m upset, 6.43 to 6.44, as Davis moves up from US #26 to US #7. Rachel McArthur VA #10 11:03.40
- MSTCA Coaches Invitational & MSTCA Elite Meet (MA) - The best in Mass all compete on Sunday in a snowstorm condensed 1-day meet! Watch the live stream on MileSplit. Joe Luongo US #3 1:20.21 600m to break 13-year-old Meet Record. Rodney Agyare-May (Burncoat, MA) & Allen Vance (Amherst-Pelham, MA) also run US #6 1:21.6 & US #8 1:21.69. Sophomore Gianna Mastromettro US #6 2:55.21 1k as 7 girls run 3:00-flat or faster! In Boys 1k, P.J. Garmon (Billerica Memorial) goes US #6 2:29.91 with John St. Hilaire (Methuen) US #9 2:30.4 right behind. Amy Piccolo (Ursuline, MA) US #5 1:34.93 600m! Kaley Richards (Lowell, MA) US #4 11:02.68 Two Miles. Ashley Lewis (Boston Latin Academy, MA) US #12 39.90 300m & Kiambu Gall (Paul Robeson, NY) US #12 34.78 300m.
- Jimmy Carnes Indoor Meet (FL) - UT commit Teahna Daniels US #1 6.93 55m! US #1 200m runner Ryan Clarke (Bannaker) cruises to US #5 21.59 mark to take Meet Record. Nicole Carroll US #7 13-0 PV. Florida commit Sharrika Barnett Meet Record, US #3 55.39 400m. Jadzia Beasley, Tamani Wilson go US #15 24.96 & Us #16 24.97 200m
- Bowling Green High School Indoor meet (OH) - Kaylee Antill US #2 57-8.75 WT, also wins Shot Put with 41-1.75 throw. Big mid-distance performances: Audrey Belf US #2 4:57.09 1,600m, Ersula Farrow US #2 2:11.0 800m. Anna Jefferson US #20 25.07. Nick Lane US #7 69-3 WT. Frank Douglas 60H T-US #15 8.15.
- LSU High School Qualifier (LA) - 2014 New Balance Nationals Freshman mile champion Eric Coston wins 4:25 1,600m. Chelsey Jones (Mandeville) US #22 2:18.0
- CSM Twilight Open (CO) - Freshman Maya Evans US #2 19-4.25 LJ, T-US #26 7.70 60m. Seventh-grader Riley Geldean wins 3k in 10:50.53 over field of high schoolers and collegians!
- Duke City All-Comers (NM) - Paulo Benavides (El Paso Franklin) US #1 17-6.50. Norman Grimes (Canyon) sick double with US #1 7.82 60H & T-US #4 48.50 400m! Jordan Byrd T-US #20 6.95 60m. Dartez Hamilton (El Palo Burges) US #20 22.11 200m.