Abigail Green Runs Third Fastest 3200m Time In Maryland State History
Walter Johnson High School's Abigail Green ran the third-fastest 3200m time ever in Maryland State Meet History on Friday at Morgan State Universtiy in Baltimore, Maryland. The senior ran 10:22.23 to take the win in the Class 4A girls race.
Placing second almost a minute behind Green was Leonardtown High School freshmen Nelle Ray who ran 11:15.11. Rounding out the top three was Broadneck Senior High School Olivia Janke. Green's time is not her fastest of the season however as she ran a US No. 24 time of 10:21.97 at the MPSSAA 4A West Region Meet just last weekend.
Check out more form the MPSSAA Outdoor State Championships in the links below.
- Bryan Deibel
- Page 1: KC Lightfoot breaks all-class state record in Missouri
- Page 2: Abigail Green Runs Third Fastest Time 3200m Time In Maryland State History
- Page 3: Brodey Hasty Runs US No. 1 4:04.53 at the Prefontaine Classic
- Page 4: Brandon Miller Breaks 31-Year-Old Missouri State Record In The 800
- Page 5: Dylan Jacobs and Sandburg Big A Huge Day At Illinois State Meet
- Page 6: Big Time Results From CIF Southern Section Masters Meet