Day one of the Great Oak Workout Week series dives deep into the Wolf Pack's search for national redemption. We look at what keeps them hungry in their search to be the best in the nation, and how they've adapted their training to prepare for the national meet.
The Nike Cross Nationals meet in 2017 left both the boys' and the girls' teams disappointed.
After winning a national title on the boys' side in 2015, 2017 found the boys finishing sixth while the girls finished eighth. The girls have never won a national title in the history of NXN, but both teams are hoping to clinch a win this fall.
Our release schedule is as follows:
- Monday, September 17: Working Toward Redemption at NXN
- Tuesday, September 18: The Tradition At Great Oak
- Wednesday, September 19: Young Leaders Stepping Up
- Thursday, September 20: The Battle To Make The Varsity 7
- Friday, September 21: Finding The Drive On Race Day