* Donovan Bradley (left) earned the performer of the week honors in the first outdoor poll of the season; Clay Shively (right) earns a nomination in week two behind his 3,200m effort at Shawnee Mission South Relays.
- - -
In the opening National Boys Performer Of The Week poll of the outdoor season last week, it was one of the nation's best combined hurdlers that took home the coveted honor.
Donovan Bradley, the senior out of Humble Summer Creek (TX) had a sensational performance at the Victor Lopez Classic held March 23-25 as he swept both the 110mH and 300mH finals.
Not only did he grab two wins, but he logged a new personal best of 36.23 in the 300mH. At the shorter distance, he clocked an impressive 13.71 for the gold.
Bradley earned 39-percent of the vote in the poll to earn the first outdoor National Performer Of The Week crown of the season.
And the sensational performances continue on the track as this week's nominees logged top performances in the US and secured spots in state record books, as well as earned elusive wins in premiere track and field meets around the country.
Continue below to vote for your National Boys Performer Of The Week from meets held March 27 - April 2.
Alexander Chukwukelu, Forney (TX): Clocked the fifth-best wind-legal performance in history to win the 110mH at the Texas Relays in 13.32 (+2.0). Chukwukelu also registered a US No. 2 all-conditions 13.16 (+4.0) in the preliminary round.
Clay Shively, Wichita Trinity Academy (KS): Registered the second-fastest 3,200m in Kansas history and a US No. 1 mark of 8:50.75 for a win at the Shawnee Mission South Relays.
Issam Asinga, Montverde Academy (FL): Ran a US No. 6 all-time 100m mark of 10.10 (+1.0) to take first at the Florida Relays.
Sean Gribble, Aledo (TX): Logged an all-time PR of 17-0.75 to win the pole vault at Texas Relays and tie for the nation-leading mark in the event so far this outdoor season.
Nathan Cumberbatch, Shorewood (WI): Ran a US No. 3 1:50.33 for an 800m win in a competitive field at the Florida Relays. That also ranks as the second-best outdoor 800m performance in the Wisconsin record books.
Junior Payton-Kimble, Northeastern (NC): Recorded a US No. 1 and NC No. 2 all-time 198-7 in the discus for the win at the NCRunners Eastern Tour Closer at Croatan. Payton-Kimble also took home a win in the shot put with a throw of 54-11.
Gatlin Bair, Hurley (ID): Won the 100m at the Texas Relays with a US No. 3 10.25 (2.0) performance in the finals. Bair also clocked 10.18 (+2.1) in the prelims rounds to go into the final as the top qualifier.
NPOTW Outdoor Season Winners:
- Week 1: Donovan Bradley, Humble Summer Creek (TX)
NPOTW Indoor Season Winners:
- Week 1: Killian Fahy, Cuthbertson (NC)
- Week 2: Brody Buffington, Catoctin (MD)
- Week 3: Nicholas Frattina, Mount Olive (NJ)
- Week 4: Tinoda Matsatsa, St. Andrew's Episcopal (MD)
- Week 5: Charles Perry, UMS-Wright (AL)
- Week 6: Nyckoles Harbor, Archbishop Carroll (DC)
- Week 7: Quincy Wilson, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 8: Maxwell Hardin, Auburn (AL)
- Week 9: Xavier Donaldson, Seton Hall Prep (NJ)
- Week 10: Antwan Hughes Jr., Parkland (NC)
- Week 11: Broderick Davis, Scotlandville (LA)
- Week 12: Conor McFadden, Central Bucks West (PA)
- Week 13: Matthew Auble, Warsaw (NY)
- Week 14: Quincy Wilson, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 15: Austen Diggs, LC Express (TX)
If selected as National Boys Performer Of The Week, please send mailing address to email@example.com to receive your winner's backpack courtesy of TrackBarn.