* Xavier Donaldson (left) earned National Boys Performer Of The Week in the season's ninth poll; Aidan Dixon (right) earns a nomination in week 10 for his performance at the Florida Indoor Championships.
- - -
Xavier Donaldson continues to dominate in the Northeast this indoor season.
The senior out of Seton Hall Prep (NJ) and Princeton signee commandingly took home the National Boys Performer Of The Week honor in the ninth poll of the season behind an impressive 300m showing at the Purple Champions HS Invitational on Feb. 4.
Not only did his winning time of 33.73 earn him a PR by more than a second, but it also made for a new US No. 1 mark in the event at the time. He would also go on to win the 200m in 21.90 at the invitational.
Donaldson won the performer poll with 74-percent of the vote.
The nation-leading efforts continue as we enter the 10th week of voting for the 2023 indoor season, and there's new US No. 1 performers on the ballot after a week full of state championship and Millrose action.
Vote below for the National Boys Performer Of The Week from competitions held Feb. 6 - 12.
Rocky Hansen, Christ School (NC): Inched closer to the four-minute mark in the mile with a 4:00.84 indoor best for fifth in a pro field at the Millrose Games.
Antwan Hughes Jr., Parkland (NC): Tied the 55m North Carolina state record with a 6.19 winning effort at the North Carolina 4A state meet. That also makes for a US No. 1 in the event and a top-10 all-time performance.
Aidan Dixon, Port Orange Atlantic (FL): Clocked a new nation-leading 46.98 to win the 400m at the Florida Indoor Championships, becoming the first boy to dip under 47 seconds at the distance so far this season. Dixon also finished second in the 200m in a PR of 21.66.
Zyaire Nuriddin, Montverde Academy (FL): Ran a US No. 1 33.46 to win the high school 300m field at the Millrose Games.
Nathaniel Rayan, Scotch Plains Fanwood (NJ): Registered a new personal best in the 55mH of 7.30 at The Varsity Classic, which also ranks him atop the national event leaderboard.
Mason Kooi, Sprinfield Lutheran (IL): Won the high jump at the Blackwell Midwest Championships behind a 2-inch indoor PR of 6-10, which also moves him into a tie for US No. 4 in the event. Kooi also notched a win in the long jump at the championships.
Samuel Reagan, South Oldham (KY): Swept the long and triple jumps at Eastern Indoors with PR marks of 24-0 and 46-1, the former of which ranks as the eighth-best performance in the country in the long jump.
- Week 1: Killian Fahy, Cuthbertson (NC)
- Week 2: Brody Buffington, Catoctin (MD)
- Week 3: Nicholas Frattina, Mount Olive (NJ)
- Week 4: Tinoda Matsatsa, St. Andrew's Episcopal (MD)
- Week 5: Charles Perry, UMS-Wright (AL)
- Week 6: Nyckoles Harbor, Archbishop Carroll (DC)
- Week 7: Quincy Wilson, Bullis School (MD)
- Week 8: Maxwell Hardin, Auburn (AL)
- Week 9: Xavier Donaldson, Seton Hall Prep (NJ)