On the most recent For The Record podcast, Cory sat down with Archbishop Wood senior Gary Martin, who became the 14th athlete to go under four minutes for the mile and the fastest all-time in a high school-only field.
- Gary talks about the intentions of his recent race [0:40]
- He ran sub-4 and also ran an 800m and 4x400 [1:30]
- On running sub-4 in his community [3:00]
- On comparing his mile to Penn Relays [3:45]
- On processing his improvement over the years [6:10]
- On being the center of media's attention [7:30]
- Takeaways over the next six weeks [11:15]