Welcome to Episode 1 of Track-ish, a track and field and culture podcast led by Aaron and Joshua Potts, the founders of the Running Report and 2 Black Runners podcast.
- The hosts introduce themselves, and a little bit about Track-Ish [0:30]
- Five Things We Don't Need To See This Track Season [1:50]
- What We Loved This Indoor Season [6:45]
- Shawnti Jackson at Millrose
- Will Sumner this indoor season
- Roisin, Juliette and Sophia doing their thing in the 800m
- Colin Sahlman re-writing the record books
- Cade Flatt drinks a Newbury Park smoothie
- Zyaire Nuriddin becomes a part of 400m royalty
- The big meet we're watching this week: Adidas Meet of Champions [14:00]
- What are the Pottsabilities of the 2022 outdoor track and field season? [20:15]
- Newbury Park has three athletes under four minutes
- Will we have two girls break 2 minutes in the 800m?
- Will Shawnti Jackson make a U.S. final?
- California will take all the shine this year