- - -
On the latest episode of For The Record, Kaniya Johnson shared her goals for the 2022 season. Over the last season, Johnson showed so much progression and already has set personal bests in all of the sprints. Before heading off to FSU in the fall, her eyes are set on breaking Georgia and national records.
Johnson will compete this weekend at the VA Showcase in the 55m/60m and the 200m as well. She believes, "anything is possible," for her as long as she continues to work hard.
- Which event has surprised her the most this indoor season (0:43)
- What she thought after she ran 38.19 and her progression in the 300m (1:22)
- Where her confidence level is at going into her senior season (2:04)
- What has the beginning of the 2022 season taught Johnson (2:22)
- Her goals for the VA Showcase (3:12)
- What can unfold in the 55m/60m this weekend (4:09)
- Her potential in the 300m this season (5:03)
- Which race Johnson feels more confident in (6:00)
- Chalonda Goodman and the GA state records (6:40)
- A typical week of training leading up to big competitions (7:30)
- Competitors Johnson's looking forward to racing against this weekend (8:21)