As a freshman, she learned more about being patient. She's been focusing on being a better athlete and she's excited to see what her and her team can do this cross country season.
Last year, Prok finished second at both the Colorado State Cross Country Championships and Runningane National Cross Country Championships. She finished her cross country season by finishing 16th at the AAU National Cross Country Championships.
- Middle school national competitions that helped her shape her freshman season (0:37)
- Finding her love for running (1:41)
- Describing her freshman season (2:20)
- The adjustment to competing for outdoor track (3:43)
- Experience at Outdoor Nationals at Hayward Field (5:20)
- Finishing second and helping Niwot to a cross country state title (6:12)
- Competing against the stiff competition in Colorado (7:26)
- RunningLane Cross Country Championship experience (8:53)
- Feelings going into her sophomore season and how Niwot is looking (10:18)
- What she learned from her freshman year (11:02)
- Goals for cross country 2022 (12:04)
- The time she's striving for in the mile (13:05)