Cory sat down on Wednesday with Coldwater (MI) senior Dylan Targgart, the returning New Balance Nationals Outdoor champion and a 4-time outdoor title-holder in Michigan, to discuss how his season has progressed through quarantine.
- Targgart explains how he's doing since Michigan's state season was canceled [1:00]
- Workouts Dylan is putting together lately [3:30]
- His biggest strength in the shot put [4:30]
- Dylan explains his transition to the 16-pound shot put weight in NCAA [6:15]
- Side tangent: Dylan breaks down his favorite things [9:00]
- Finishing up [12:00]