Ohio State Championships (OH)
June 05, 2015 - June 06, 2015 @ Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium in Columbus, OH
Chad Zallow, US #2 ranked in the 110 meter hurdles and the New Balance Nationals Indoor 60 meter hurdles runner-up, will compete in his final Ohio State Meet this weekend in Columbus and look to pick up several victories and see if he can lower his season best times of 13.50 in the 110 meter hurdles and 37.03 in the 300 meter hurdles.
- Meet Page
- Results: D II Day 1 Results - DI Day 1 Results - DIII Day 1 Results - Wheel Chair Results D1
- Photo Galleries: Mark Stonecipher - Chris Greene
- Day 1 Recap - Day 2 Recap
- Performance List: Boys Wheelchair - Division I Boys - Division I Girls - Division II Boys - Division II Girls - Division III Boys - Division III Girls - Girls Wheelchair
- Meet Preview: D1 Boys - D1 Girls - D2 Boys - D2 Girls - D3 Boys - D3 Girls
- Last Year's Results & Coverage
Coffman wins 4x800m with US #20 7:44.97.
- Chad Zallow, the national indoor runner-up in the 60m hurdles, broke the Ohio D3 state meet record in the 110m hurdles, clocking 13.62. All though it is not his best mark (13.50), the time of 13.62 is still a new state meet record! The hurdle specialist has some wheels on the flat track, too, as he added 10.50 to win the100m dash. The time breaks the old state meet record of 10.67 which was set back in 1988!
- Coffman wins 4x800m with US #20 7:44.97.
- Ryan Adams of Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy won the 1600m setting a new D2 state record and U.S. No. 7 of 4:07.12. The old meet record was set back in1985.
The Centerville girls broke the Ohio state record in the 4x800m relay, clocking US #5 9:00.82.
- The Centerville girls broke the Ohio state record in the 4x800m relay, clocking US #5 9:00.82. The team's previous season best was a 9:13 to win their District meet two weeks ago. The ladies included Miami-OH commit Kelsey Kohls (2:16), Melissa Rintoul (2:20), Lainey Studebaker (2:11) & Dartmouth commit Alexa Jennings (2:11).
- Minster girls set a new D3 State record in the 4x400m relay running a time of 3:55.6.
- Rachel Banks from Chardon ran a 2:07.27 in the 800m setting a new U.S. No 7, and state meet record!
- Senior Kristen Denk beat her own D1 pole vault meet record going 13-6! Her mark ties for U.S. No. 8.
Back To National Weekend Rundown