One of the fan favorite competitors amongst all four adidas Dream races will be Mikey Brannigan of Northport (NY). Brannigan, who has autism, has a great story coming into the meet as the current national leader and New York state record holder in the 3200 meter run with his 8:42 at the Loucks Games. He will see how far he can lower his 4:09 mile PR against the nation's best on June 13th.
adidas Dream Boys Mile Field
1. AVERY BARTLETT (Chiles FL - 2015) - Golden South Classic Qualifier
2. MIKEY BRANNIGAN (Northport NY - 2015) - Invited
3. GRANT FISHER (Grand Blanc MI - 2015) - Invited
4. OLIN HACKER (Madison West WI - 2015) - Invited
5. PHILIP HALL (South View NC - 2015) - Raleigh Relays Auto Qualifier
6. ANDREW HUNTER (Loudoun Valley VA - 2016) - Invited
7. MYLES MARSHALL (Kingwood TX - 2015) - Invited/Pacer
8. MATT PLOWMAN (York IL - 2015) - Kansas Relays Auto Qualifier
9. AUSTIN TAMAGNO (Brea Olinda CA - 2016) - Azusa Meet of Champions Auto Qualifier
10. CARLOS VILLARREAL (Rio Rico AZ - 2015) - Invited
11. LOGAN WETZEL (Saline MI - 2015) - Invited
Vote For Who Deserves The Boys Dream Mile Invite!
Disclaimer: This poll is not official and simply a gauge of public opinion and interest on who the audience believes should be selected to the adidas Dream Mile/100. The winner of the poll is not guaranteed a spot in the Dream Mile/100 field, but a lot of votes and fan support might help your case though!