Correction: Our original report that Moore's jump as a state record has been amended.
- - -
On Friday at the University Interscholastic League (UIL) Championships in Austin, Texas, Moore jumped 45 feet, 4.75 (+3.8) inches to win the Class 5A triple jump at Mike A. Myers Stadium. The mark registers fourth on the all-conditions all-time list, but will not count as a new national record due to the wind reading being over the max of 2.0 w/s.
The mark will also not count as a new Texas state record.
- National Records That Could Go Down In Girls Events In 2018
- Top Combined Jumpers: Jasmine Moore's Continued Success
- Jasmine Moore 'Knew If I Got On Board Would Be A Good Jump'
- Jasmine Moore On Junior Class Record - 'I Want To Be The Best High School Jumper Ever'
- Jasmine Moore Breaks Sophomore Triple Jump National Record
- Jasmine Moore Breaks Freshman National Record